Horrendous pain :(

Dinky

Reaction score
I was woken up a couple hurs after I fell asleep last night by a really horrendous pain in my tummy. all across the bottom it felt like all the period pains ive been missing out on the past few months rolled in to one!!!!!!! then I had a shooting pain up my waist on the left hand side. nothing i could do would stop it from hurting so i just laid still for ages (cursing and swearing!!!). My OH it on nights so I was on my own and didnt like it! It gradually eased off after a while and I was left with a dull ache in my back, like when on a period.....I popped to the loo to check for signs of blood or anything and there was nothing.....Any ideas? OH says it could have been baby wriggling against a nerve???x

Could have been but keep your eye out for signs of a UTI, as sharp shooting pains I had in tri1 turned out to be this.
The cramping could be growth pains, just a wee spurt perhaps xx

i had this pain exactly how you have explained it and i went to my midwife and she could tell me what it was as there was no blood or protien in my wee babys heart rate was fine and he was moving she told me to keep an eye on it and if it got severe as she said im to be admitted to labour ward for assesment but the pain is still here but not sever it only was severe and cramping like at night maybe coz i was tires and feel pain more strongly i got it 3 days ago and it lasted threw the night then the next morning was fine the day after that i got again and went to midwife oh she also told me to take two paracetamol and take a warm bath if it was stretching pains then the bath would ease them but it didnt work for me painkillers took the edge of it but the bath didnt work but it might for you

I had something similar a few weeks ago. Only difference is, I struggled to the loo and had (tmi!!) Very watery diarrhea.
It was something I ate (carrot cake) hadn't agreed with me.

It was really scary and I was in agonizing pain for 4hours in the middle of the night. But I've been fine since. Hope ur ok now x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mine lasted about 10 minutes and feel absolutely nothing today, it happened once at about 14 weeks. I may ring the midwife on Monday morning just for her opinion, thank you ladies xx

I had this this morning i woke up and was in agonising pain and nothing i did could ease it! I went to the loo as though it may be upset tummy but the pain was horrendus and nothing came out when i went toilet so i laid back in bed and waited for it to end. I think baby was laying on something as after it went the baby started to kick again. Im assuming either the baby was laying akward or its growing but it was so scary! Hope your okay xxxx

hope your all ok and the pains have gone i havent had pain since i had mine so hopefully it will stay away

This sounds like the pain I had last week but I also had spotting,but it turns out it was a really bad uti so maybe best gettin checked just incase? Hope u feel better soon xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back