Hormones!

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Omg I have pretty much cried most of yesterday and this evening for no reason!!

Poor oh doesn't know what to do with me and it tipped me over the edge when he said he wanted more than soup for his tea and I started crying!!!!! He just gave me a cuddle :)

I hope this symptom passes soon! Sniff sniff.....sniff xx

I am going through the same thing.. Its horrible but we just cant help it.

I dont know what id do without my OH.. Bless him.

Just get plenty of rest and watch lots of funny films :)
xxx

If your anything like me it won't pass lol I'm like this constantly lol x

Argh, poor oh keeps asking if I'm ok and I keep saying "hormones" but not sure if he believes me, it really is!

Kayelle if this is a sign of things to come I'm in trouble!xx

Lol I'm sure you'll be fine :) I have really good days too :) and at least the crying is just hormones, I'm not like depressed or nothing x x

It's here to stay, lovely! And once baba is here you'll be emotional still! Keep getting lots of cuddles :) xxx

I actually felt like I didn't want to even be preggo at one point! Ive been myself since 9 weeks though!:)

Xx

Oh said I'm like a different person not in a horrible way buy one minute crying laughing sad etc plus his emotional range is limited at the best of times so I really feel for him.

Argh I'm avoiding all secrets with puppies, children and any cartoon films (they are the worst)....!xxx

I'm not crying but Ive been losing my temper very easily. I had a massive row with the cow next door, then a massive row with her gangster wanna be boyfriend, then a row with some petty weirdo man outside the school yesterday. I also went to a meeting at work where I told a few people exactly what I thought of them. I should staple my lips together til at least tri 3 x

Lol I get random angry spells, a while ago someone was walking very slowly past our front window and I shouted angrily ( he wouldn't have heard) that he was walking to sslow hahah

Every time I say to hubby 'ally symptoms have disappeared' he's like no they haven't, your still horrible to live with, I dnt see it of course and iny opinion he's the moody git ;-)

I must cry once a day, and for no apparent reason which ill readily admit...xx

Every time I say to hubby 'ally symptoms have disappeared' he's like no they haven't, your still horrible to live with, I dnt see it of course and iny opinion he's the moody git ;-)

I must cry once a day, and for no apparent reason which ill readily admit...xx

My Oh has said I'm really up and down but unless I'm bawling I don't see it either I just blame his lack of emotional range!

I'm avoiding any adverts with puppies and small children!xx

I cried at work last week in front of my boss, I was totally mortified! I had a nasty client on the phone giving me abuse and it just really upset me and I just put the phone down and burst into tears! Couldn't stop crying for about half an hour either, I was so embarrassed as its not very professional (I work in law). I'm sure it was the preg hormones as I don't usually cry when clients are horrible to me! I hope it passes too but I don't think it will, lol xxx

Is it terrible that I am already affected by hormones? I feel emotional on and off and its for silly things that would not upset me, things that usually make me angry, like stupid drivers are making me feel like crying instead? it seems too early to be hormonal, my OH says he may go into hiding lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back