Awkward

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by charlene09, Feb 27, 2012.

1. charlene09

charlene09 Well-Known Member

I have just bust out crying when me and OH had sexytime:shock:

He said to me what's the matter and I said to him " When my hormones are like this, it makes me realise how much I love you" I'm even welling up writing this:shock:

What is the reason for this? was very awkward and don't want it to ever happen again :(

2. tinytoes

tinytoes Well-Known Member

It sounds sweet actually :) if not a bit embarassing . its just your homrmones huni :hugs: .

3. GoldenDragon

GoldenDragon Well-Known Member

Awwwww I find that cute :hug: I think it's good for sex to involve emotions sometimes :)

4. ams25

ams25 Well-Known Member

Aww hun I think that's nice too! :)

Funny you should say that as me and OH dtd last night (actually for the 1st time since bfp!) and I felt really emotional afterwards. I laid awake for ages afterwards and couldn't sleep which is really strange for me these days as usually asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow! I couldn't work out why I felt so strange, but feel better now after reading your post as it must be a common thing to do with all the crazy preggo hormones! X

5. Sarah7

Sarah7 Well-Known Member

Awww I'm another who thinks that's lovely. If it makes you feel better at all I've been known to do that without any pregnancy hormones lol. I think it's good that sometimes being intimate with someone can occasionally be really emotional and there's no harm in showing it :)

6. charlene09

charlene09 Well-Known Member

Hehe, I was so emotional though! It's never happened before and at first he thought there was something I wasn't telling him but it genuinely was that.

I was so embarrased though :blush:

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk