• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hormones

Olive

Reaction score
Omg I've been a nightmare today with tears! I went to bed at 12 in tears for no rational reason, then got up at 3. Neighbour asked me if I wanted to go to pub for an hour (our OH's are going to watch footy and she has baby) and when she told me the local busy body was going that set me off too!

Its really small things, and things like people pointing out how bad my skin is that gets me. This might be guaranteed today as I haven't seen the old busy body since before pregnancy :roll:

Just about to leave. Hoping I don't well up there. Lol. Wish me luck!

X

---
-

Keep smiling Hun, all the hormones getting to u! I had a full blown crying got in the car last week just little things really! Why are people rude enough to comment on ur skin? None of their business, pfft! X

Thanks ladies it turned out to be nice. Good to get some baby talk with neighbour and busy body was ok.

Don't know what was up with me earlier. I even said to OH as I wad crying I wasn't sure why lol.

X

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen