Hormones!!

xx emma xx

Reaction score
What a day!!

Started with a christmas presenti ordered not being delivered and me overreacting and crying on the phone to my mum. Then i was supposed to be going to my mums then go shopping with her (she lives half an hour away). Got in the car and it wouldnt move, the wheels just kept spinning in the snow, was getting so teary, my OH called to check if i had moved it yet and i burst into hysterical crying and could not calm down. After 45 mins of trying went back in the house to phone my mum and tell her i couldnt come over and my crying just got worse as soon as i heard her voice. In the end my dad offered to drive over and get me so i could still spend the day with my mum. After my mum got off phone to me she also burst into tears. Now all day my eyes keep watering when i think back to what happened. It wasnt even that big a deal but i got so worked up about it, i was just so upset crying my heart out. Felt like a big baby. Cant wait to wake up to another hopefully cheerier day tomorrow.

My hormones are all over the place. Sorry for the pointless thread, does anyone else get hormones like this? xx

Awww hun! I have days like this when I am just so close to tears and absolutely anything can set me off and everything overwhelms me! Thankfully now I am in tri 2 they are alot less - felt like that basically all the way through tri 1, but now it is just odd bad days. Take it easy hun, am sure being with your mum and being looked after will help you feel better :) xx

I'm much worse now I'm in Tri 2. The other day I cried because I couldn't get my arm out of my jumper!

Makes an amusing story to tell people once you feel better though

x

((((hug))) I was in bits yesterday as my mum goes abroad to my sister each christmas and it brought back all sort of memories from my childhood! OHs family can be quite difficult and i told him I wanted to stay home for xmas this year which i know wont happen but I just felt soooo upset. xx

I welled up in the Disney shop when a Beauty and the Beast song came on the big telly lol

Lol what are we like!! I cried twice yesterday and im not even sure why!!! Im sure im worse in tri 2 than what i was in tri 1 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back