oh, the hormones....

petchy

Reaction score
they make us do the weirdest things don't they...?! on saturday me and OH were meant to go to a party, and i was going to go home early to have a nice early night. then while we were getting ready OH dropped a picture frame worth a whopping £2 and it chipped (it is one of a set of 3 which contain our 3 scan pics). this sent me off on one... i started crying, and then i started crying even more because i had let myself get so upset over such a little thing. in the end i was sobbing uncontrollably and i felt so silly! then i realised there was no point in going to the party as it had gotten quite late and i would have to leave after about an hour anyway to catch a bus home. that didn't make things better... then i decided to have a chinese, it was foul-tasting and i was even more miserable. ended up chucking it in the bin and having a slice of toast before going to bed. :shock: what a drama over nothing! it makes me laugh now though!

and this morning, one of the ladies at work (bless her little heart!) came up with a pressie for me, a jumper and a pack of babygrows! it touched me so much it brought tears to my eyes! i didn't expect that at all! just sat there sobbing and making myself look silly at work! lol

what will be the next thing?!?! :?:

Oh, tell me about it!!

I am so up and down at the moment it's unreal!! One minute the kids are driving me mad and I am getting cross with them - the next minute they are asleep in their beds looking like angels and I am in tears feeling guilty!! And I wasn't even that cross!!

I have some days where I feel fragile, like I want to be cuddled all the time and everything my kids do is wonderful and amazing etc and then I get days where no-one can do anything right and the last thing I want is to be touched!!

What are we like eh??

petchy know how you feel

Snapped at hubby over the weekend for forgetting something from the supermarket, anyway he went for some petrol yesterday morning and got what we needed and some flowers!!!

I just burst out crying, one because it was so nice but felt guilty at snapping at him. He just hugs me and smiles, i think he is used to it now!!!!!

I've had to move back to my dads who gets the brunt of everything now. I cry at the slightest things and am most of the time for no reason. Think it's cos I am scared as well. Cleaned the car the other week and the hose fell off the tap and water filled my trainer and I cried over that. I cry cos I feel bad for shouting at my dad when i go off on one and wanna cry cos I feel sorry for my baby who will have a mum who seems to upset all the time. It's a nightmare. You certainly aren't the only one.
I love my dad to bits and snap at the slightest things and then cry cos he's done nothing wrong except give me support.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I know what you mean Petchy and all..

It's almost like you can feel it coming over you and you now it's silly, but it's just all too overwhelming to control.

I have been staying with my brother and his wife for 3 weeks (and another 3 more) I try to saty out of their way when I feel something happening as I don't want to upset them.

I have not seen my OH for 3 weeks (or for another 3) and I know this is getting me down.

That is really sweet about the lady who bought you a present, Bless her for being so kind and thoughtful.

I will be moving to Trimester 3 soon I hope it doesn't get any worse.
I wish time would speed up a little!!!!!

Tineke

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back