I feel so bad for my OH

BeckyBoo21

Reaction score
Hi guys..

This is my first post and I just want to ask if anyone knows a good way to deal with mood swings?

I am 20 years old and 5 weeks pregnant and I am so emotional, I keep taking it out on my OH. We just argue over the littlest things.

I just feel either really angry or I burst into tears all the time. I have been feeling like this for about a week now and am so tired of it.

I dont want to push anyone away but I cant help feeling like this.

Anybody in the same boat? Or can help?

Thanks xxx

The best I can give is that your OH need's to let it go over his head. I'm moody at the best of times so being pregnant and moody is not good. Im 8+3 and my OH just listens to me, tries not to bite back and hugs me when i ask him too. Do what you can not to over react to things but sometimes its just not possible.
From what everyone keeps telling me, it should ease off once you get into the 2nd trimester!
Hugs!

I was dreadful...usually I am so laid back so OH didn't have a clue what was going on...when you're feeling ok have a word with your OH and just say you're sorry for taking things out on him you really don't mean it and it's the hormones. My OH knew not to take it seriously but it can be hurtful...when you find yourself snapping say I'm not in a good mood-that's what I used to do. And he would know to leave me alone or give me a cuddle if that's what I wanted...I just didn't want him to talk! Haha when you do find yourself in that mood remember to stay calm-and think how you'll feel if you say anything. I would just shut up or go away and sleep to get it out of my system.

Wss ^^^

My OH has learned to take it on the chin and shrug off my moodswings. It's starting to ease off a bit now but I did nearly ban him from the birth last night after he was whinging about one born putting him off his supper...

Try not to stress, it'll get easier :) xxx

All completely normal behaviour my dearest. Unfortunately you just have to ride it out. Solong as he knows the reason why this is happening, I'msure he will just let you get on with it and not take it personally. Maybe youcan make a fuss of him when you are feeling less stressed. X x

Ahh hun I'm exactly the same I had a row with my oh yeesterday as he wouldn't watch one born every min with me! Hopefully it goes away soon but until then they just have to bare with us lol xx

Just sit down and have a chat with him, that's what I had to do with mine. Just let him know that you know you're being moody but you can't help it and you need him to understand and just let it wash over him because generally there isn't anything in it at all.
Good luck with it, and I hope you'll be feeling a bit more 'normal' again soon
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back