hopefully my dd is right

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
ive just been sitting here thinking and i had this horrible thought.
i have been going by what my dating scan said and not by the dd my doctors worked out.
i had to guess my lmp so im not 100% sure if theirs is right.
how accurate are dating scans? if its wrong i could be a week behind and i dont want to go back a week :(

Your dating scan will be more accurate than the doctors EDD. The doctors dates assume that you have a 28 cycle and that you ovulate on day 14.
I know my exact dates (pretty sure anyway) and the dating scan is within 2 days of my dates - the doctor was a week out as I ovulated on about day 19.

Sorry...I agree, the dating scan is far more reliable than the doctors EDD.

i have been going by the measurements on my sheet, the measurement from the head (bpd) was 6 days ahead and the leg (fl) was 10 days ahead
im not really taking any notice of the fl as OH is over 6ft so im assuming they will take after him and be a long baby.
typical ill still be the shortest :roll:

sorry i should have added that the scan put me 6 days ahead. its the doctors who have me down as due 16th july not the 10th.

so if the scan is more accurate ill be happy :dance:

im pretty sure they have engaged further ( i was 3/4 last week at mw app) cos i have been to the loo no fewer than about 10 times so far today :D

Hi

Oh hun your so close now and sounds like you might have LO very soon
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back