Hopefully, Maheen's got it!!!!!!!!

melhoney

Reaction score
sorry, haven't posted for a while, we had my best friend and his wife visiting us from France! so I didn't get time to come on the forum!

I have good news and I feel so happy about it, just wanted to share!!
It's been a week and a half that Maheen sleeps from 10pm to 7am, and this morning, she woke up at 9am!!!!!!!!!!!!
we woke up with her, which was great! :dance:

Now, I have a question: what do you do with the feeding routine, then??Before that, Maheen used to take 5 bottles per day (roughly every 4 hours) now, it's impossible
yesterday, she slept till 08:30, so she only took 4 feeds. Today is gonna be the same, probably! instead of 180ml, she is taking 210ml, but I just wonder if she is not gonna become hungry like this! and stop sleeping through!!!? :think:
anyone got some experience?
I am not complaining, I feel so happy and proud of my little girl, esp. I have just read a few threads about babies not sleeping through! don't know what we did right, I think it's down to babies themselves!

Thanks an advance
Mel xx

thats great she is sleeping through, you must be so pleased.
As for the feeding, you could stick an extra ounce on 3 of the bottles and make the last one an extra 2 ounces. At that age I would expect her to flit between wanting loads then not wanting much.
She looks lovely in that we pink hat.

Well Done Maheen!!

Looks like we are both getting somewhere now!!!

L x

Thank you for your reply, girls!
yes, I am very pleased, esp. she did it again this morning! WE woke up before her!!!! :dance: :dance:

yesterday she did not drink that much milk, so we will see how sh behaves today! it is an everyday learning process for us as well, isn't it! :wink:

Maheen has started giggling for real, it's such a pleasure to play with her and get this in return!! :D
I am glad Heidi is feeling better now, Lisa! :clap: :clap:
WE WILL GET THERE! :wink:

Take care,
Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member