cr*p Xmas holiday! :(

melhoney

Reaction score
it says it all really, and I feel more exhausted now than before my hols!!!

On 25th of December, Maheen was standing and trying to walk, and she fell backwards, and I did not manage to catch her properly, and she hurt banger her head SO HEAVILY on the wooden floor!!!! :evil:

Of course she cried, and I thought I was gonna die! I felt so guilty, that I only got there too late! so of course, I was dead worried all day lng, she vomited once and that's all, so after we called NHS direct, my husband convinced me she was ok, and there was no need to take her to A&E. But then, next morning, she vomited again, and much more, so we took her to A&E; Over there, typical, she was all smiley and happy, so they briefly checked her and off we went back home; They said she was fine.
And then, it was ME!!! I went sick, and sick again, and again, and diarrhea for 7 days non stop! my tummy was so painful, even looking at Maheen's food made me run to the toilet!

It was the worst ever Xmas of my life, when it should have been the best! :cry:

I thought it was over but Maheen has strated vomiting again today, the whole 210ml of milk came out! :puke: (sorry TMI!)
I wanted to cope with all this by yself, but seeing her not well today has made me feel depressed again! I just don't know what's wrong, I feel so helpless, and she is so brave, doesn't complain, doesn't cry, vomits quite strongly and smiles right after, bless... she is much stronger than I am!

And now, because she fell while she was standing by herself, she just doesn't want to do it anymore! She is too scared and just grabs me as strongly as she can! I am getting worried it will stop her from walking, now! I have tried to make her regain confidence, but she just doesn't want to let go of me!

anyway, rant over, I guess I just needed to share it with someone, I am sure it'll get better soon!

good night everyone

Mel xx

aw hunni poor you...why not have xmas again this month... more presents :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yea, that's an idea! :D

Well, Maheen will be one year old in Feb, and we are supposed to go to Morocco for that...depending of security checks and visas... so if we are lucky and the plan goes through, then, i am looking forward to it, and it will be a nice time, hopefully!

Mel xx

Hey there mel im sorry to hear whats happened poor you and maheen :( And no doubt as you have said it will get better! :D Anyway besides that how have you been keeping? Good i hope well i cant believe frankie is 1 at the end of the month times going to quickly for me my baby wont be a baby no more :( but on the bright side she's happy and healthy and full of joy she has learnt so many new things its unbelievable! Better dash keep well and take care of you all -xxx- :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back