Hope you can welcome a newbie?

Dippy

Reaction score
After going for my first scan yesterday, the baby was measured to be 13 weeks and 3 days, so as well as being happy and healthy he/she knocked me over to the second trimester!! Looking forward to getting to know those of you I don't already know, sooo relieved to have got here :lol:

Glad things went well and welcome to the next tri x

Congrtulations Dippy, love to you and babe xx

That's fantastic Dippy! I hated the first trimester, felt so pants but the second tri has started off really well. How far gone did you think you were?

Welcome to the 2nd tri and enjoy he rest of your pregnancy :D x

hoya Dippy - lucky you being brought forward! :dance:

Welcome to the second tri Dippy!!

Time flies by in here!! :D

Enjoy the second Tri Dippy.. its much more enjoyable than the first [for most of us I think at least!!] x

you can at last say goodbye to the first trimester.. to be honest i wouldn't wish the first trimester on anyone!!! its worry and more worry... congrats your now in the happy trimester....

x

Thanks for all your congratulations and kind welcome, it's great to be here!! I agree with you Hayley, the first tri is nothing but a stress and worry, I turned from a relatively normal person into a neurotic weirdo on many occasions. I still feel really tired and have to eat my evening meal around 6 (used to eat about 8.30) otherwise I feel nauseous, but I feel like light is at the end of the tunnel now, be great to feel the bloom :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back