Can i join..? :-)

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Hiya girls, well i can't believe the day has come, but it's time for me to be in this section!

I had my '12 week' scan yesterday, and everything was really good (piccy of baba is in tri 1 :) ).

Well this is just a wee post to say hey, and looking forward to posting here! Will probably be quiet for the next wee while, as I feel like a newbie at only 13 weeks hehe, but i will do my best :) xxx

Congrats on getting to tri 2 Hun - I've just missed you as I've just moved on to tri 3 but everyone in tri 2 is fab and will make you feel v welcome x

Welcome and congrats in getting to to tri 2. I was quiet when I first came here too, didn't stay that way for long. Think I've just got a week and a half left here then i'll be a newbie in tri 3. Scary! Haha.

Thanks jodied and pinky! It is scary, but i am definetely sooo happy to be here, i've been so happy since yesterday seeing baba again and knowing everything is alright :).

I think i'm actually further on than 13 weeks, but maybe only by about 5 days. Going by the first scan i had - would make me 13 weeks today, but the woman at the scan yesterday said she thinks i'm further on. But its not by much and baby will probably come late as its my first, so i'm not too fussed :).

Wow tri 3 girls!! It's scary thinking one day i will be moving to tri 3, i also find it exciting though :) xxx

Welcome hun

Don't be shy....we don't bite ;) xx

Last edited:
Hiya and welcome to tri 2! yay! u'll soon feel at home! :) x

Welcome to tri3 :D everyones lovely in here so dont be shy.. cant believe im gonna have to move to tri3 in a few weeks.. i might just stay in here :D xx

Hey hun nice to see you again, so glad everything went well with your scan, will pop over in a bit to see your pic's xx

Thanks girls :) awww i already do feel so welcome. It is sometimes weird thinking that i am really here! but i am very excited about it all :)

xxx

Thanks girls :) awww i already do feel so welcome. It is sometimes weird thinking that i am really here! but i am very excited about it all :)

xxx

I know how you feel! I am still get those moments when it dawn's on you and thinking to myself " OMG I am REALLY pregnant!!" lol

xx

hello - nice to see you again! can't believe you're 12 weeks already... i'm in tri 2 for a couple more weeks but will be off to tri 3 soon.. i keep sneaking in there all ther time now... it's nice to hear about people having their babies! i can't wait!!! x x x

I've been wondering how you're getting on hun! Yeah I'm 13 weeks :) it's amazing! Awww can't believe you are nearly off to tri 3!! Hows things been? Do you know what you are having? :) you must be so excited! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back