Hope this is it :)

BellaRiven

Reaction score
So I have woken up this morning with I would say tightnings but only in the lower area of my stomach, they have been coming every couple of minutes so I am hoping this is the start of something although I have told hubby to not get too excited lol :)

TMI WARNING

I haven't lost plug or anything but I thought there was some feint blood on the tissue this morning when I wiped and I have pooped about 5 times and everytime I have a 'tightning' it feels like I need one....

I have put a pad on and am monitoring the situation :)

Really hope this is the start of something and I am going to meet my little man at some point, plllleeeassseee let this be it :)

Does this sound like it could be it??

xxxx

That's exactly how I started! Popping with every contraction, I thought it was just trapped wind! Lol! Keeping my fingers crossed for you honey :) good luck xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Oo so excited to see this thread! I have no idea if this could be it seeing as this will be my first baby, but I really hope it is!! :) xxxx

ooohh exciting :)

really hope this is it for you fx. tightenings and pooping is a good sign and dont worry about the show, i never lost mine until the very last min :)

come on riven, the sun is out just for you :) xxx

How exciting!! Fingers crossed for you x :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Defo sounds like this could be it for u :D fingers crossed for u chick xxx

That's how I started hun, the blood is your cervix changing.

Keep active so it doesn't stop lol

So I have woken up this morning with I would say tightnings but only in the lower area of my stomach, they have been coming every couple of minutes so I am hoping this is the start of something although I have told hubby to not get too excited lol :)

TMI WARNING

I haven't lost plug or anything but I thought there was some feint blood on the tissue this morning when I wiped and I have pooped about 5 times and everytime I have a 'tightning' it feels like I need one....

I have put a pad on and am monitoring the situation :)

Really hope this is the start of something and I am going to meet my little man at some point, plllleeeassseee let this be it :)

Does this sound like it could be it??

xxxx

How often are you getting the tightenings?? I got 2 really strong long pains in my bump and back last night and since then have had tightenings all night, they are now coming fairly regularly but they aren't over the top painful. I don't know if it's anything or not??!! How painful are yours and how regular?? Xx

This definately it lol, all that panic about recognising contractions yeah you can;t miss em :)

According to my little phone app they are coming every 4 minutes for about a minute, but I have been away from my phone when having them so haven't pressed the button when I should lol, might reset and start again.........

Have had plug come out ewwww gross......

Can't wait to meet my little man finally :) xxx

Yay for you labour watch! Hope it's not a long one!

So jealous I want to be next ha!

Ee exciting! Good luck xx

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Good luck hunny, can't wait to see updates xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members