hope someone can help me

aussiestorm

Reaction score
ok you guys most likely remember me but i have a question nd sorry in advance if it tmi ...on 5th dec 08 i had a dnc done as missed misscarriage was diagnosed i would of been 11 wks approx (baby stopped growing at 6 wks) anyways the 5th was a friday and by the sat 16th i had stopped bleeding completely. every week from then i had really heavy bleeding and clotting just for one day then it stopped till the next week and it kept going on like that till this week when i actually have sort of had a normal period...so not to confuse ya all i had dnc bleed for one day, every week for 3 wks bleed very heavy(toilet filled with clots and blood) then on 5th jan 09 i am sure started af as i still have light bleeding...does this make sense. i really felt like i concieved straight after dnc and had a m/c straight away with the bleeding i had... so if it is the af that i have now then when do you think i should start trying again or should i ?

thanks all sorry again bout tmi

tina

hiya hun first of all sorry about your loss :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i'd suggest starting now you have had your first af, the docs always say to have your first af then it's ok to start trying :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: good luck hun and remember your more fertile after a mc so hopefully you won't be trying for long :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh, my Northern Irish buddy!

So glad to see you back! From your last posts, I wasn't sure if we'd see you again and I am so glad that you've made the decision to try again.

I started to try again as soon as we had the post mortem for Emma on the Doctor's advice and had had 2 AFs by that stage. However, if we'd had an earlier appointment, I would have went ahead after the first. With losing Emma so late, there was the possibility of something congenital existing so we were advised to wait until we spoke to the consultant.

The good news is that I got pregnant the first month, in July and am now due in April.

Best wishes for a New Year BFP

Julie xxxxxxxxx

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

I had an ERPC (think it's the same as D&C), and I had bleeding the first day (although it was relatively mild - was expecting it to be worse and then I just had mild spotting for about 10 days afterwards - I was similar to you, I had a MMC at 7 weeks 2 days but only found out at my 12 week scan). Anyway, the doctors and nurses at the hospital said I shouldn't be passing any clots after my op. Could it be that not everything was removed? I'd probably go see your doctor to check that out. They might want to check everything has passed out before you start trying again.

Sorry for your loss. It's such a tough thing to go through. But good luck with trying again. Me and my husband are trying again straight away. The doctor recommended waiting 3-4 months(!!!) but I've read that most doctors say to wait for one cycle. But I was given a leaflet from the Miscarriage Association and it says that if you do get pregnant again straight after a miscarriage (i.e. before you even have a period) then there should be no greater risk of miscarrying again than if you waited, unless you have any underlying medical problems. Good luck x

thanks all and hopefully i will have a bfp soon, its so hard though and i am thinking that it will just happen again the first time was horrible the second was worse cause i actually did see a little baby in scan the second time and i still think that the docs were wrong in my heart as i have a tilted uterus but in my head i know that they were right if that makes sense i just wanted the baby and that was that i suppose but it is over with now and like the saying goes a new egg and new sperm hopefully will make baby stick this time...hope you all are doing well
i will be in here from time to time to read and post so u will be seeing me hopefully with good news one off these days or months fingers crossed

take care all
tina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back