hope all my 3rd tri girls are doing ok

lanny

Reaction score
Even tho I have a very good baby boy im finding it really hard to get online and keep up with all you girls.
I hoping when o/h go's back to work and we all get back to normal I will have more time on my hands (thats if I can stop online shopping for boy babys clothes)

so just want to know how uses all are getting on and finding theses last few wks of pregnancy?

all ready to go?
any niggles?

lanny xxxxx

Hi!!! Hurry back! Lol!

No real niggles here! I'm getting really frustrated! Just want him now!

How's herbie doing? What do dolly and monty think of him? x

Hey lanny, congrats again!! Herbie is gorgeous :D

I'm just getting board now and I've still got ages!!

Hiya! I'm good thanks apart from lack of sleep and losing a bit of my plug last Friday nothing to report here! Hope he keeps cooking for a bit longer to be honest!

How you doing?

you got what we all want! your baby!
i think we are just all waiting.. this last weeks drags a little..

Hi!!! Hurry back! Lol!

No real niggles here! I'm getting really frustrated! Just want him now!

How's herbie doing? What do dolly and monty think of him? x

the last few wks are the worse aren't they! Herbie is my only one I have had early 2 whole days but it was loads better then going overdue hope everybody has there babies on time.
monty is getting loads better giving him little cuddles he likes it when ppl aren't watching him better.
Dolly is mini mum but she has been really good better then I thought a little bit moody and wants every thing NOW!! but not been clingy to me which is what I was worried about.

Is your little girl getting excited about the baby?
how do you think she will be?

Hey lanny, congrats again!! Herbie is gorgeous :D

I'm just getting board now and I've still got ages!!

thank you he is a cuite and sooooo good only one night feed at 3am and he's back off till 7 just hope I ok with the school run when o/h go's back to work next wk lol it should be fun.

not that long now till you have you little man you got a name yet?

Hiya! I'm good thanks apart from lack of sleep and losing a bit of my plug last Friday nothing to report here! Hope he keeps cooking for a bit longer to be honest!

How you doing?

I've always lost my plug few days before I've had my 3. Hope he stays cooking a bit longer for you! just looking at this post we will all have little men awww shame we cant all meet up with our little fellas we all live so far apart.

good luck hunny xxxxx

They do drag, are you all ready?
hows it living with your o/h? be great when uses get Noa and uses will be a little family.

Cant wait to see a pic of your little fella when he comes I can see him being gorgeous

She's really excited and is driving me slowly up the wall with the 'when's he going to come' question! She's adament that she'll be changing nappies, dressing him and feeding him! I'll let her feed him under strict supervision but the dressing and nappies are a definate no! We'll see how long she wants to carry on helping but tbh she's a little gem so I'm not worried at all!

Glad to hear they're both getting on with him! He's so cute!

well the niggles i had other day have disappeared but i know i only got 13days till my section so i dont feel so bad sounds like you got a lovely contented baby there hope mine sleeps as well!

They do drag, are you all ready?
hows it living with your o/h? be great when uses get Noa and uses will be a little family.

Cant wait to see a pic of your little fella when he comes I can see him being gorgeous

We are more or less ready now :love:
Its scary and weird to live together, like i get suprised when he gets home at night cuz "he has been here the last few nights" i sort of expect a night on my own with oven chips and PF :shock:
But i think we both like it more then we thought we would and now all we need is little Noa to come :love:
Haha I feel the pressure that Noa have to come out gorgeous everyone says so haha lets hope he got mummys looks ;)

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back