baby taylor has arrived 3 days late

charlie_chalk

Reaction score
hi girls

just a quick note to let you all know i had our darling baby boy this morning at 6:50am :lol: :lol: :lol: we have named him taylor james, he weighed a healthy 7lb2 :lol: . we are over the moon with him.

contractions started v mild at 9:20pm on sat nite. by 3am i was going to hospital. i did it on just gas n air :shock: shock as im the biggest wimp walking :wink: lol.

anyway will tell you more when i get chance to come back online. and ill post some pics

take care all
claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :lol: :D :D

Congratulations, glad the birth wasn't too painful. You have filled one wimp with hope!

Take care, and well done xxx

Congratulations!!! thats two wimps inspired then!!!
WELL DONE YOU!!! we were wondering about you.
Take care xx

Congats claire, rob and i are wish you all the best and look forward to you popping into work to see us all when you are up on your feet again!

Congratulations Hun,

Glad it all went really well for you :D :D

Can't wait to see the pictures :D

Congratulations!

I bet it's nice to be back at home the same day.

Looking forward to the pics

Lucy
37 + 5

Yay another baby!!! Many CONGRATULATIONS!! cant wait for pics!

Steph x

No. Make that three wimps!

Everytime I get a bit of trapped wind I start panicking! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biggest best congratulations to you hun!!!!!!!

It all sounds very positive and you have made me feel better about my future labour prospects! :D

Can't wait to see some piccies!

Hello

Congradulations hun, im glad you did okay and hes finallyhere, i did it just on gas and air to till i had my c-section at 9 and a half centimetres amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.
Katrina :D

Congratulations! Just saw the photos on the other board- he's gorgeous and so is your other little boy :)

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back