Hooray!!!!

DebbieM

Reaction score
I slept!! At last! After 3 nights of no sleep, I finally got some last night. I feel so pleased and quite relaxed even though I am still tired.

I watched TV til around 11pm, then Matt made me a hot milk which was very nice and then he did the usual Bio-Oil rubbing on my belly and we went to sleep.

I had noticed that 2 of my pillows were the wrong way round (I'm so particular about pillows LOL) and had swapped them back last night so don't know if that also made a difference.

Either way, I don't care. I've had some sleep! Woohoo!

Oh, I had the most awful trapped wind last night too, to the point where I wanted to cry!! Peppermint tea, a back rub and some Rennie Deflatine sorted me out eventually.. after about 3 hours of me moaning and groaning LOL. Matt must be sick of me!! :oops:

:dance:

Good!! I wrote on your other thread to see how u'd got on!!

Looks like lovely Matt will have to carry on making the hot milk for you eh!!

x

PLEASE let me borrow Matt for a night :( Promise I'll return him :)

I'm still not sleeping and DH couldn't care less - he's asleep the second his head hits the pillow and just leaves me be while I'm tossing and turning, getting up to go to the loo etc :roll:
For weeks now I've been asking for maybe a backrub or something just before bed to relax me, but he's always too f***ing tired...

Aaaaaand breathe!

Glad you got some sleep hun :hug:

OOO just noticed you're in P'Boro (yes, I'm slow!)
My parents live not far from there - Tallington.
I'll drop in on you next time I'm forced to visit them :lol:

Ooh! Tallington isn't far at all. About 10/15 mins in the car from us! :D

:D

:twisted: thinks up cunning plan to invade the Mecham house and steal Matt.... :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back