Honesty Is The Best Policy - LOL

Tillytots

Reaction score
After my little moans in the past few days about weight I was just having a conversation with my Mum who asks me..."Darling what have you been eating? Have you been a bit naughty because your bottom is enourmous" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I had to confess over the past month I have eaten what I like which included alot of cheese, full fat fizzy and crap :oops: Im not someone who can wat those things and get away with it, Im so petite and every pound counts. Whoopsie!

Ive been good for 3 days and written down everything thats gone in my mouth and now with good ol' Mums observations Il continue to behave now with food. Im usually really very good and really watch what I eat. It will be interesting to sewe what happens over the next few weeks....will I lose weight? Will I stay the same? Will my enormous bee-hind shrink as my tummy grows?? Ive gained 2 stone already....approx the recomended weight gain for the whole pregnancy :shakehead: bad girl :lol:

im exactly the same as you hun.
my mother and her bloke was round yesterday and he commented on the size of bump now and my mother very nicly turned round and said "shes also got a huge arse to match now" i just looked at her lol
dont worry about what your eating hun if you wanna have that huge bar of chocy have it it will only make you sad if you dont!!
i estimate ive put on about 2-3 stone already and at 5ft tall it shows but im pregnant these things will happen
aslong as baby is healthy still so am i
manda xx

Ditto...but i feel sick of watching what i eat...before i found out i was pregnant i was slimming for my wedding...so its lush just to eat whatever the hell i like...i think i'm just going to carry on and then go back to weightwatchers when the baby has been born...also will definitely try breast feeding. :cheer:
ps - i've put on 2 stone already too! :hug:

Yay! I'm not the only one with a big bum to match my big bump :cheer:

BUT... I also have big thighs and hips to go with them now :cry: I feel like a beached whale already! Tilly I have also put 2 stone on already... I don't know where they get their recommended fugures from... maybe us four can set a new record :rotfl:

andreaaa said:
Yay! I'm not the only one with a big bum to match my big bump :cheer:

BUT... I also have big thighs and hips to go with them now :cry: I feel like a beached whale already! Tilly I have also put 2 stone on already... I don't know where they get their recommended fugures from... maybe us three can set a new record :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I also have the thighs and legs....Mum mentioned those too :roll:

xx

But surely if you're ever going to put on weight and have a fat bum, the time to do it is when your wardrobe consists of stretchy maternity trousers! :rotfl: That's my theory. I love my trousers. I need ones with a bigger belly now though.
I think I have put on fat as well as baby but I have to admit I love the fact my bum looks s much smaller! It's not, but I've always been pear shaped and now I have huge breasts and a huger belly my bum looks small in comparison :D Or that's what I tell myself anyway :rotfl:

Hello

i have put on 2 stone too, my mum called me a little chunk.
i will try to be careful but i think we are meant to put on the weight, i crave bad foods, had macdonalds today ymmm, just feel so nausous still and starchy fatty food does seem to help! my bum is hooooge !

I'm the same!!! It's all going on my butt!!!! Another weird thing is that now my bump makes my boobs look small (38E) lol!!!!! xx

I've put on at least 2 stone! Have been avoiding the scales in the last few weeks cos they scare me! :lol:
I saw a video of me at James 5th birthday party today and was horrified, I look huge, and not just in a pregnant tummy way! :shock:

Tillytots said:
Im not someone who can wat those things and get away with it, Im so petite and every pound counts. Whoopsie!

Ive been good for 3 days and written down everything thats gone in my mouth and now with good ol' Mums observations Il continue to behave now with food. Im usually really very good and really watch what I eat. It will be interesting to sewe what happens over the next few weeks....will I lose weight? Will I stay the same? Will my enormous bee-hind shrink as my tummy grows?? Ive gained 2 stone already....approx the recomended weight gain for the whole pregnancy :shakehead: bad girl :lol:

It's called "Justice" for those of us who aren't size 8 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(sorry, I couldn't resist :hug: )

One good thing - at least your maternity trousers fit. Mine are still attempting to get round my ankles all day! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back