Homeopathy

kalia

Reaction score
Can anyone give me advice about pregnancy and labour homeopathy? I've bought arnica for after the birth but I've heard people (Natural Mamma and Paradysso for example) talking about other things and I'm really interested.

Does anyone recommend anything in particular? There seem to be kits available - are they worth getting and if so, who from?

Does anyone have any stories of using homeopathy?

All advice appreciated :D

I am doing a degree in it....its fab. Get the same one as paradysso as i think you'll get the most longterm use out of it for 1st aid and acute ilnesses along with your birth and baby care.....its very reasonably priced and comes with a very concise easy to use booklet...if you want a separate book i suggest this one its easy to understand and really good for beginners .......see links below for kit and book...good luck :hug:

http://www.ainsworths.com/site/product.aspx?ProductId=21994&CategoryId=5

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Homeopathy-...bs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203272148&sr=8-3

Thanks Natural Mamma :D I will buy those.
And Tegala - :rotfl:

i would highly recomend buying the kit :D

by the way natural mamma do u think the pulstilla helped?

Paradysso and Natural Mamma...

What would you recommend to bring on labour? I need something quick before I'm induced on Weds... there's a homeopathic shop nearby.

Caulophyllum 200c then 15mins later Cimicifuga 200c then keep alternating them for 2 hours.

if contractions start take Pulsatilla 30c to regulate them and bring them on stronger

if it doesnt work, rest the next day and try again the following day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 21:59 pm Post subject:
Caulophyllum 200c then 15mins later Cimicifuga 200c then keep alternating them for 2 hours.

if contractions start take Pulsatilla 30c to regulate them and bring them on stronger

if it doesnt work, rest the next day and try again the following day.

Thats what i did exactly....but it may help you to examine if you are not going into labour because you have anxiety about it ...if you do i would suggest Aconite 200c first then the above remedies a few hours later.

paradysso
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 21:51 pm Post subject:
i would highly recomend buy

Yes it did get things moving...but i should have repeated it a bit more often,,,i recommend putting one pill in a bottle of water and then banging it against the palm of your hand a few times before taking a sip as required...saves taking endless pills.....and is more effective when a remedy needs repeating frequently. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back