Home Teeth Whitening

nickilubs

Reaction score
Can you do it when your pregnant? Its probs a stupid question and your probs not allowed but just wondering? Is there anything I can use that will be safe and work other than tooth paste? :) Taaa

I used to whiten my teeth but haven't since getting BFP as didn't want to risk it. Really looking forward to using my sunbed and teeth whitening kit when I've had her.

A book I have says to avoid it when pregnant (what to expect when you're expecting IIRC), I guess they don't know if anything in it has been tested.

I used to be a dental technician and would think its a def no no as most kits use Peroxide based gel
So im guessing this is the same as maybe colouring or dying your hair which they say not to during pregnancy

i brought some of those gel strips, and when i got them home, they said not to use when pregnant *DAMN IT* they're like £20!
Oh well :)

I'm sure you arn't able to use them chick, i went to the dentist last week to ask about having my teeth whitened at the dentist and she said she won't touch me until i have had baby and stopped breastfeeding. :(

Oooo well yellow toothypegs are better than hurting Pip :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back