Home now

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
After a horrendous day Monday I'm finally out of hospital and home in my own bed. One corner turned just a long road of recovery ahead. Just wanted to thank you all so much for your support it really helped me in my time of need. Hospital say 2 weeks and I should be medically fine :) feeling very lucky to be alive right now. Thank you all again and I hope your all doing well xxx

Glad to hear you are finally in the comfort of your own home. I hope you have a smooth and speedy recovery. Xxxx

I am sure now that your home in your own comfortable surroundings you will make a speedy recovery. Sending you lots of love huni, you deserve to be pampered by your OH after everything you've been through

Michelle x

That's good news . At least u can recouperate at home and feel a little more comfortable. Just wanna say pls take it easy and look after yourself. Massive hugs hunni. Xx

Glad your back at home and doing well. Take it easy Hun xxxx

Gosh hun I just read through your earlier posts too, so so sorry you've had to go through all of this. I wish you a very speedy recovery. Xxx

Thank you I'm doing ok recovery wise so far pain is easing daily but I've got to have a check up Monday as having bowel problems and looks like a prolapse so might need another surgery. Who would of thought such a simple procedure could go so wrong. Now I'm getting better I'm able to mourn for my baby and I just can't stop crying. I know it will get easier as time goes by I just wanted to hold it so badly and I feel so so empty. My oh is being amazing at looking after me he is doing the works. When I first got home I could hardly move and he showered and dressed me. Helped with every moved I needed to make. I'm more mobile now tho but still can't bend so need help dressing. Thank you all so much for caring and asking how in doing it means a lot to know someone cares. Xxx

Sending you lots of love on your recovery, sounds like your OH is being a good nursemaid and looking after you perfectly. I hope take plenty of time to heal physically and emotionally x

Michelle x

Thinking of you Hun and wishing you a speedy recovery. Glad your oh I'd looking after you x

Thank you I'm doing ok recovery wise so far pain is easing daily but I've got to have a check up Monday as having bowel problems and looks like a prolapse so might need another surgery. Who would of thought such a simple procedure could go so wrong. Now I'm getting better I'm able to mourn for my baby and I just can't stop crying. I know it will get easier as time goes by I just wanted to hold it so badly and I feel so so empty. My oh is being amazing at looking after me he is doing the works. When I first got home I could hardly move and he showered and dressed me. Helped with every moved I needed to make. I'm more mobile now tho but still can't bend so need help dressing. Thank you all so much for caring and asking how in doing it means a lot to know someone cares. Xxx

Glad your OH is looking after you he sounds lovely. Really hope you feel better soon and don't need more surgery. Thinking of you x

I'm so sorry about everything you've been through. Thinking of you. Glad you've got such a supportive oh. Xxx

Aww we certainly do care hunny I'm So glad ur back home and are on the mend physically just take things one day at a time I'm so sorry for your loss again I really do feel for you take care xxxxxx

Thank you all again. Feeling a bit crappy right now. I think the shock finally hit me how close I came to dying. I really do owe thanks to the staff at the hospital and mainly to those who donated the blood that saved my life. The other thing that hit me was that we agreed before that this was our last go cos how risky it is for me and knowing I'm never going to have a baby hurts so bad. Even with everything that happened and how scared I was I would still try again but the look on my oh and families face. The fear they was losing me will stay with me forever. I don't think for one minute my oh would ever agree and is it really fair of me to even ask him to consider. I just lost a baby he nearly lost us both. Struggling bad today with everything emotion wise. Hopefully a better day tomorrow. Thanks for letting me rant xxx

Rant all you like on here xxx I think it's good to get things off your chest it helps me anyway. Hope you're feeling better pain & emotionally today. Thinking of you xxx

I'm feeling a bit better today. Had a check up today and the doc says I'm doing well. Having some bowel problems but should me able to sort with medication fx anyways I'm sick of surgery. Mouth full of thrush from all the anti biotics but nothing to bad so feel a bit better knowing I'm on the mend. Not needed the morphine as much today either so that's good. I want to try again but a bit scared to talk to oh about it yet lol. Think I might get told I'm mental for wanting to even risk it. Returned all the things we bought today that was hard but having it here was hard to so a no win thing there. Thanks for being there's for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back