Heard baby's heartbeat!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
OH finally got doppler down from the loft and found baby's hb virtually straight away! :D So relieved and happy to have found it so early, as I'm only 10+2 today and last time with DD didn't manage to find it til nearly 13 weeks. A lovely strong hb 168bpm :) makes me feel like I am actually pregnant now and not just feeling ill and tired all the time, so amazing! x x

I found mine yesterday for the first time, its such an amazing experience!!

Does ur doppler measure the heartbeat for u or did u measure it urself? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh wow girls this really makes me want one now. Just scared of getting obsessive and then stressing. Which ones do you have and how much did it cost?

xx

I got an angelsounds one from amazon for £16.50 x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That's not bad!! Is it an all singing and dancing one like Vix's? I would want it to tell me how my beats per minute. xx

I have Angelsounds too :) counted hb myself with stopwatch on my mobile. Can't remember how much it was now, very reasonable though x x

I'm tempted now...glad all is going well for you Vix. Do you have your scan date? xx

I'm tempted now...glad all is going well for you Vix. Do you have your scan date? xx

Thanks hun, the doppler is great! I've got my scan next Weds 22nd :) when's yours? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back