holy poo

NooNoo

Reaction score
My OH was 10lb 6 at birth :cry: do you think this will affect how big my mini 1 will be?? :shock: I so hope not :cry:

Plus I only have a tiny frame, Im 5' 1" and weigh 8 stone (before pg weight hehe)

????

'Apparently'.....................one your first pregnancy, the doctors can not give an est. weight, unlike a 2nd or 3rd and that you have a higher chance of giving birth late.......nice thought huh

I was 7.5Lbs, so was my other half, however, the OH's family are all over 6ft, I am 5"10 so is my OH. People in my family are tall too, have a feeling that this will be a big one :shock:

Good luck though xx

My dad was 11lb 6 oz when he was born, and my gran was the same size & height as me! I weighed about 7 stone pre pregnancy, have put on more than a stone already and my bump is really big. I'm sure it will be ok though :roll:

im 5'3" tall and i weight 7.1/2. my OH is 6'3" tall and he weighed 7.11, same as his bro and same as my bro. according to my dad his side of family they were like 9 and 10lb babys :shock: . Wont know till this first ones born lol

Oh my god! my OH said he was so big at birth his mum had to have a c-section :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
My Dad was 14lb when he was born so I hope it doesnt run in the family!

Please dont let her be massive :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

im hoping i am going to be ok cos me and dave were both under 7lb when we was born :)

My OH was 11lb at birth and i was 6 and a half. Our boys were 8lb8oz and 8lb13oz

Thanks for your replies!! Suppose it doesnt really go on that and everyone is different, his mum is the same frame as me and had to have a C-Section :shock: heres hoping i get the birth i want :pray: :pray:

hi princess,
You sound a similar height/build to me. My 2nd baby was 7lb 8 and I don't think I could have carried anything much bigger. I had a scan towards the end of my PG because of probs with my 1st and the woman said it was a good size for someone of my height. I'm worried this one is going to be bigger, I don't think I'll be able to walk for the last 5 weeks or so but we shall see :D
good luck xx

My oh was 10lb 10, and he is now 6"3, i was 7lb 13 and i am only small at 5"6. My baby is the second we have together, my dd was only 6lb 9 but his other kids were good sizes especially the boys 9lb+, this baby has been big for dates all the way along, at the moment it is 2 weeks in front and i have had a large bump too, my dates are spot on as we had IVF. I am just hoping we dont get a too big baby as i have bought newborn sizes, i arent buying anymore small sizes anymore, i am just gonna get 0-3 months just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back