I am a friggin blimp!!!!!!!!!

Melanie

Reaction score
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I have turned into a human blimp!

I made the mistake of weighing myself today. I will never ever ever do that again!!!! I had to sit on the loo for ten minutes afterwards to get over the shock!

I've gone from weighing 8 stone to bloody 11 stone! ELEVEN STONE!!!!!!! When Richard came in from work i punched him for making me fat :twisted:

This is me at 22 weeks and 5 days ( i could seriously just cry!)

392d5c6c.jpg

0ea9c317.jpg

43400004-1.jpg

You look gorgeous petal, blooming.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I have avoided scales, but midwife weighed me last week and I nearly cried. I am only 11 weeks and have out on a stone already...
I have battled with my weight all my life and at first I was really upset at getting so heavy but now I am realising I am healthy and happy and I can get the weight off afterwards xxx

melanie your bump is gorgeous!

im beating you now on the size scale though :clap:

aww you bump is lovley! my seems to grow over night lol

my other half took the pic hense no head!
20weeks.jpg

by the way it was taken today

im not even going to risk weight myself!

heehee welcome to being preggers I guess, personally I haven't been on a single scale since being pregnant. All I know is that I metamorphisising (SP?) into a beached whale, getting out off bed or off the sofa is now becoming a chore! Think y'all are looking great by the way and KEEP OFF them scales!

:lol: had to sit on the loo cos of the shock hahahaha did it make you nearly poop yerself? :moon:

aw you're post made me laugh - esp the title and the fact that you punched your OH hahaha

but just for the record you have a gorgeous baby bump and a gorgeous little baby hiding inside it!

That is a georgeous bump!!! You must have been a real waif if you have put on 3 stone as you still look great!

I love the punching OH thing!!! :lol:

I've already put on a stone and i'm only early! What did everyone do when your trousesrs were too tight, did you buy maternity or just the next size up? I can still fit into them but can just about breathe!

Just wait till you're full term, then you'll feel like a weeble!
Seriously stay away from the scales you'll only depress your self, after all its baby and fluid, and food stores for you and babe!

Oh bless ya! I was the same when i first weighed myself! Never again! I just dont wanna know how much i weigh. Just dont worry yourself too much it happens to us all. x

You look blooming lovely, so donp;t be so hard on yourself!! I'm sure you'll get back to your waif like self after birth, you'll be one of those pregnant women that'll leave the hospital in their size 6 clothes!!

I started getting depressed about putting on weight, as i've been up and down most of my oife, got to a weight i liked being then bam your pregnant, but at the end of the day i'm gonna have my own little bubs and i'll lose the weight eventually!

Im 14 weeks and huge i have raided my mums wardrobe and my oh, i lent all my maternity clothes to my friend and never got them back not doing it again, but my mum use to be size 22 so i have her clothes from 16 to 22 so i should be ok for a while

I think you both look fabulous! I am another one not weighing myself, I know it would depress me too much! I kept moaning that I didn't look pregnant and then suddenly I have a huge bump! Actually I think its a similar shape to yours Melanie :D

Oh yeah Babyjay, I got a belly belt from mother bliss which widen your waistbands so you can keep wearing your usual clothes but admit sometimes I just thread a hairband through! New Look has great linen trousers for £15 that are under the bump and stretch with you which might be ideal :D

Your looking really good tho during your pregnancy... dont worry about being 11 stone. I think im about 13 stone now... I was 10 before getting pregnant :shock: I wouldnt mind but i just look fat not pregnant :cry:

You look great, nice white top :D

Melanie said:
When Richard came in from work i punched him for making me fat :twisted:

PML sounds like something I would do!

My OH always says to me 'you made me fat' I think he waiting on the day he can say 'I made YOU fat' :lol:

Looks like you have a tidy bump there though Melanie, you look well from this end & from that end too I'm sure :wink: :D

Melanie, I think you look fantastic, you look 'pregnant' not fat, so must be a happy little one growing inside of you. Don't blame you for punching your other half though - they have a lot to answer for!!

You look great hun! I had a HUGE bump at 22 weeks, my 18 week bump was as big as you are now! lol.
You look fab hunnie, just stay away from them evil scales and love that bump :D

Thanks Skatty, how long have new look been doing maternity for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back