holy cow what next???

breezee1984

Reaction score
jeez. in the past month ive expereienced quite alot. on april 27th i miscarried. just 1 week later i ended up in the emergency room with pain from the miscarriage so bad they gave me a huge shot of vicodin in the bum and a 20 pill supply of percocet
then yesterday i found out i had an infected wisdom tooth that needed to be pulled immedietly, then put on ammoxicillin and hydrocodone
i hope nothing else can go wrong..i want to be happy not deeply sad and in emotional and physical pain constantly :cry:

Big hugs :hug: , the past few weeks haven't been great for me either - mc on 13 April, then my Mum fell over and seriously hurt her hand and last week my Nan died :cry:

I know things are supposed to come in 3's but this is ridiculous.

Hope you feel better soon chick. xx

:hug: Aw Breezee and bexter :hug: So sorry your having such a rough time. I hope things get better for you both soon :hug: Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to both of yo, hope things start looking up for you both from now on

well breezee looks like you've had your 3 now, hope thats it hun :hug:

well honestly it started with the death of my mother in law, th death of my sisters father in law, my miscarriage, the aftermath of the miscarriage which landed me in the er, my tooth and now my finger...sounds like more than 3....

well hopefully that will be your lot and thigs will start lookin up for you now hun

doubtful..i think im doomed for unhapiness...ive been positive for along time and dont see anything turning up any time soon, so yes, doubtful

well i guess if you look on the dark side of things all the time all you you can get is nice surprises :D

might as well look on the dark side of things, seems to be all that happens, being positive or not, the negative seems to be all i get, so i dont feel the need to hurt myself with positivity

Hun really, if you look on the dark side all the time, unhappiness will follow
You have to make the best of what you have got, and try to remain positive
You have to remember that everything happens for a reason, good or bad , being pessamistic will only bring you down
as Becs says you can't hurt yourself with positivity

If you are this down i think you need to see a profesional

I know what you mean hun, ive had the week from hell too! things can only get better, or at least you hope they will!

positivity means setting myself up for disappointment when things hit the fan...id rather be prepared

jo said:
Hun really, if you look on the dark side all the time, unhappiness will follow
You have to make the best of what you have got, and try to remain positive
You have to remember that everything happens for a reason, good or bad , being pessamistic will only bring you down
as Becs says you can't hurt yourself with positivity

If you are this down i think you need to see a profesional

ive tried....they all just keep telling me its my way of dealing with things and that im fine

well you are obviously not fine and maybe you should go back to your doctor they could refer you to a counsellor or prescribe you some sort of anti-depressant

I know you have suffered and you are feeling low, but you will only get lower and lower if you don't deal with your feelings

they wont prescribe me anti depressants because for some unknown reason my husband and i are stupid enough to try and concieve again which i have convinced myself that will end up in another miscarriage....but since im trying to concieve they wont put me on anti depressants....and i have been to 3 psychiatrists who have all told me the same thing

How long is it since m/c?
By the sounds of it , it really seems to me that you are not in the right place in your head TTC
maybe have a break for a while to get your head back together and start afresh

i miscarried april 27th...and i was told if it helped me feel better that after my first period we could TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back