holy cow my nipples are leaking...

BelleDeJour

Reaction score
just been examining my breasts... and a small amout of moisture came out of both of them, and my actull nipples wont go down, they are constantly raised!! and redder than usual.

im freaking out!

i also noticed raised and glistening montgomeries tuber-whatsists ON my actual nipple!!! is this good? not the little white ones around the edge... but new ones. :O help!

I can get moisture out of my nipples too sometimes - oh i just managed it then :)

I'm definitely not pregnant :eh:

just been examining my breasts... and a small amout of moisture came out of both of them, and my actull nipples wont go down, they are constantly raised!! and redder than usual.

im freaking out!

i also noticed raised and glistening montgomeries tuber-whatsists ON my actual nipple!!! is this good? not the little white ones around the edge... but new ones. :O help!

Have you managed to book a Dr's appointment for blood test yet?

xxxx

just went for the blood test, and i got a urine BFN. im pretty sure im not pregnant and my head was just in the clouds :(

just went for the blood test, and i got a urine BFN. im pretty sure im not pregnant and my head was just in the clouds :(

How does your Dr account for the fact your period is so late? :shock:

Or are they not bothered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back