nipples leaking!

saze

Reaction score
my nipples are leaking and when i squeeze them lots of watery stuff is coming out, it makes me feel nauseous and light headed..im such a wuss!lol x

Ha ha!! I have heard other girls mention this but I am yet to experience the pleasure!!!

Mine have been leaking for about 2 weeks now! I can't stop playing with them - lol.

Mine have been leaking for about 2 weeks now! I can't stop playing with them - lol.

:rofl: :rofl: !!!!

Luckily im not getting this just yet.. cant wait til after the baby, ive scared OH with ''do what i say or ill squirt ya!!'' :lol:

I've not had this yet either, didn't happen for me till I gave birth last time, then they didn't stop!

My started at 18 weeks, another joy of pregnancy! Try not to squeeze them hunny x x

Had that with my 1st pregnancy from 16 weeks. Bit weird, I agree, but I also found it reassuring to know that I obviously had plenty of milk!

I didn't get any til after birth with my first, fingers crossed its the same with this one. I'm gonna buy a pack of pad things anyway, just incase.

The things we go through eh!

:)

Luckily im not getting this just yet.. cant wait til after the baby, ive scared OH with ''do what i say or ill squirt ya!!'' :lol:

I know someone who was doing the deed with her hubby, she was on top, he grabbed her boob and squirted himself in the eye :rofl:

I know someone who was doing the deed with her hubby, she was on top, he grabbed her boob and squirted himself in the eye :rofl:

Thats friggin hilarious!!!! talk about mood killer lmao!!!! :rofl:

I noticed a funny milky substance come out of both my nipples the other day. It was only like 2 drops but eurgh! My mum had this when she was pregnant too :lol: great! xxx

I got this this last pregnancy about 28 weeks I think - only pregnancy that it happened before the birth and it never got much more until after birth , so don't worry ladies. OH did stop touching them tho when he found out they were leaking, and I'm still feeding myself , so he still avoids them, baby is nearly 6 months now!!!!

Oh the joys of pregnancy we go through...

Last edited:
Haven't experienced this yet myself, thankfully. The things we have to go through!!

ha, my OH wont allow me to make him a cup of tea.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back