Holy Comolli - any mistake

Worse still, as my brother and his wife have been trying for a baby for a couple of years and she is having some fertility problems. Life seems so cruel on people sometimes and i'm dreading having to tell them the news.

just thought i would put my comment in on this, telling people your news is scary when you do not know how they will react, my partner and i had been trying for a year when his sister told me she was pregnant, and that it had been an accident, she had been really worried about telling us cause we have had MC in the past, but i was so happy for her, and here i am two months later with a BFP myself.

alll i would say is make sure you are feeling positive about being pregnant and are over the initial shock before you tell people and remember we are all here if you need a friendly ear.

and lastly congratulations!!

Oh dear, lol. Need to work out how to tell my folks now

Sure looks positive to me, congrats :)

I wouldn't rush to tell your family yet though if it will cause a bit of shock for everyone because these things can go away again.

It is sensible to wait until your 12 week scan because getting too excited.

Get to your GP :)

I would tell them when YOURE ready. I have friends who have still lost babies after 12 week scan and 2 friends lost them at 7 months so anything can happen and its a wonderful thing to if you want to tell them, tell them :) X Good luck with your happy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back