Have you guys had these symptoms?

Booka

Reaction score
Hi! Ok so I posted a few days ago. Basically I have had a day of brown discharge about 6 days ago. No more since but have been having aches in my lower left abdomen, and twinges and it seems to be worse in the evenings. Am feeling bloated too. I had a few days of having a lot of clear discharge but not so much now. My head has been aching, like a sort of pressure, when I bend down. I just wonder what people think and if anyone has had the same?? Thanks :) x

i had the bloating and clear discharge and also my head ached but i did have sinusitis at the time.. but definatley the other 2 xx

Possible signs hon :) l had clear watery discharge, ache on left side - still get that from time to time. I think if anything is new that is the time to buy a test and test close to when you're period is due. What was new for me was stabbing pains in breast, l had never had that before and it was a pregnancy sign. Good luck hon xx

OMG - I have had stabbing pains in my left boob today! (7dpo) Can't test til Tues at the earliest! My God this 2ww is hard!! Yes, when can you test Booka? Good luck! xxx

sounds good hun, i had brown cm and terrible headaches in my 2ww just before my BFP

good luck x

Thanks for all your replies!! :) Am gonna test at the end of this week I think...am now getting pains in the hips, and almost down the leg a little bit. my whole hip and lower back area just feels achey. have been getting headaches too...so we will see at the end of the week!! :) thanks again guys!! :) x

FX for you booka.

OMG Ceebee, I had the shooting stabbing pains. I am going to be lurking tomorrow!!!!!! xx

Thank youuuuuuuu!!!! :) Appreciate all the support!! :) And best of luck to you all too! :) xx

well today i had tge first shooting pain in my right boob...only one tho. They aren't very sore tho. But the top of my legs are aching and more aches in the left side/hip area.

BFN on IC today, but only 10dpo. If my temps are still high tomorrow, gonna use a FRER - so nervous!!!! xxx

aches in my lower left abdomen, and twinges and it seems to be worse in the evenings
few days of having a lot of clear discharge but not so much now
My head has been aching, like a sort of pressure, when I bend down

I have those three hun, fingers crossed their a sign of something good x

Doodles, that is encouraging!!! :) lets hope so, lots of hoping!!! :) xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member