Hollyoaks

_Rosie_ said:
lol who is billy??

i thought ste was the boy from the park!!?? and then he was gone for a few months then he came back?? coz he didnt used to be in it that regularly just when michaela and amy both fancied him but he wanted amy and michaela got jealous coz amy lost her virginity to ste?? i didnt kno there was a billy in the park! lol

Ste was in it loads for a while.... it was him that drove the car that amy was in....

yeah i know thats the time im talking about i thought she got with him and got preg and was still hanging around with him then they had the car crash which is when the pregnancy thing became a big storyline. but ste disappeared for a while did he not??

i dunno lol not really worth fussing about it's just a programme.

I also thought the boy from the park was the dad but OH says it's Ste :?

lol i was so convinced ste was the dad but b4 i started arguing i checked it out on wikipedia- it seems i was wrong! lol there is a billy from the park after all. sorry!

Is billy the boy who brought drugs to ste and amy's party a few weeks ago? :think:

but she lost her virginity to ste in the back of the car because i just saw it on a programme on channel 4. but maybe there was a billy in the park after this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back