I can definately.....

Emma58

Reaction score
Feel my little one moving about. On Sat my stomach felt like a washing machine and I could feel it swishing about. My OH couldn't feel it but when he put his ear to my tum he could hear all the movement going on.

Think i've got a hyperactive child already :D

awwww lovely :D :D :D
ur lucky, i didnt feel anything until 21/22 weeks... not even the early bubbles! i just got a kick one day lol

With 1st pg I felt him move about 18-19weeks from what I can remember.
I have been told 2nd time around you feel it earlier it just feels like little twitches or popping in my stomach

i can feel trog moving now - although it still feels quite muffled. poor OH is desperate to feel movements but nothing yet...

purple13 said:
i can feel trog moving now - although it still feels quite muffled. poor OH is desperate to feel movements but nothing yet...

Trog :rotfl:
OH calls it Frank but i'm worried the name will stick if it's a boy

i quite like Frank as a pet name for your bump - not sure i'd want to call baby that though... although it would be a damn sight better than trog!! :rotfl:

OH coined trog - its short for troglodyte (cave dweller!) :rotfl:

My baby likes chocolate brownies, i ate one this morning and it hasnt stopped moving since. DH felt the baby last week and last night so its pretty exciting for him now.

The baby felt like it did a shiver earlier which was wierd, like a little vibration in my tummy. :rotfl:

purple13 said:
i quite like Frank as a pet name for your bump - not sure i'd want to call baby that though... although it would be a damn sight better than trog!! :rotfl:

OH coined trog - its short for troglodyte (cave dweller!) :rotfl:

The problem is OH is beginning to think Frank is a good name! And it was his Grandad's name :shock: I keep trying to be tactful but I fear he is growing attached to the name. He even texts me to ask how Frank is today.

Great news that you are feeling your baby move. It's lovely isn't it!

I feel ours a fair bit now but not all the time. It goes all quiet and still and then all of a sudden I feel like I am being booted in the bladder again. I could feel some movement earlier on too - kind of to the right of my belly button. It's so cool!

Last night I had a hot chocolate and half a flapjack and he was going mad. Felt like he was somersaulting. The only way I could describe it was like when you're in a car and go down a bumpy hill and you feel like your stomach is left behind for a split second...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back