Holland and Barrett sale thread

leckershell

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already... at the moment is a H&B half price event with most H&B brand products on half price.

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/

My OH works for H&B website team so knows the sales before they happen! ;) Apparently this half price one will last for another 3 weeks ish.

Just thought this may be of use to you, as I know a lot of herbal remedies are often suggested and stuff like folic acid and raspberry leaf tea can be found in H&B, and H&B are usually pretty expensive if they don't have a sale on!

When I get details of the next sale, I'll update this thread if I remember :)

x

Excellent! They've got lavender oil in the sale!

Thanks for that :D

FENUGREEK!!!!

thats fab for BF mummies.... gonna do a thread FAO bf'ing mums...

Thanks my OH drinks whey protein drinks which are £25 a tub normally but he just bought 4 tubs at £12.50 each so saved £50.

i always think H&B are wellll to overpriced anyway. You can get the vitemins soooo much cheaper in places like HomeBargins. I can understand tho for rare stuff it can come usefull.

"better than half price" ends tomorrow so if you need anything get it in next couple of days :)

the next sale is "better than half price sports nutrition", so creatine and whey protein stuff if thats any use to your OH's, or you female bodybuilders out there :) that sale starts friday (or thurs evening online)

also 50% off and buy one get one free on selected items. there are about 90 things on sale, whereas the current sale has over 600 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back