Holidays

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
As the holiday season is just about here, where is everyone going. I'm not going this year :cry: just booked for next year in Jan/Feb, unfortunately it's the coldest wettest time to go. No tan for me then. I'm going to San Francisco, my OH is a huge Green Day fan has been for over 10 years, so he wants to go to their home town. Only 26w 5days to go :cheer:

san francisco nice! My friend bought me a greenday ticket for last year in milton keynes for my 18th birthday pressie, but we had 1 tiny argument and he gave them away :x :evil: i was so upset!! he felt bad about it after and bought me an expensive present but i was still always gutted!! :(

I already went to Salou (costa durada) in june and we have booked fuerteventura for next may because we already had a deposit on majorca in sept before i knew i was pg and didnt want to lose it so needed to transfer.

cas xx

We saw them last year in Dublin, they were pretty good. Thats the only trouble, if I get a BFP will we be able to go, the most I could be would about 28 weeks.

Hope everyone has great hols!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back