Holiday Help

rachie29

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i'm after some holiday suggestions, my best mate is losing her sight and wants us to do BIG holiday while she still has some sight left. We'd looked at route 66 but i would have to do all the driving and wouldnt be much of a holidy and also africa but have been told the rainy season is in spring (want to go end April/beg may)

help? :think:

Something i'd love to do is travel on the train across Canada.

Thailand is GREAT!

Also Mexico is fab. Not sure about the seasons though.

If you didn't want to do too much travelling, but a bit is OK, why not base your self in LA and from there you can go North to Las Vegas and south to Mexico. I crossed the border there it was amazing.

You're poor friend, what a good idea to go on a big holiday first....How about Australia ? :D

I went to Australia about 6 years ago and absolutely loved it I would definitely recommond it.

cheers for the ideas

she's already travelled Australia and I go to Thailand every year with OH, the travel the US idea sounds good..... might look at that...

tbh i'd be happy with a beach and a book!!!

urchin said:
Also Mexico is fab. Not sure about the seasons though.

If you didn't want to do too much travelling, but a bit is OK, why not base your self in LA and from there you can go North to Las Vegas and south to Mexico. I crossed the border there it was amazing.

We did this and I agree it is great! We did a trip of Las Vegas, San Fransico, New Orleans, Houston and then finished in Acapulco.

I have also been to the carribean and would recomend it for a lazy hol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back