Holiday ideas please

I am going to turkey , go there every year I love it , exchange rate is really good as well and it's so cheap over there . X

Off to Turkey on Monday! Exchange rate is really good and just a 4 hour flight. Loads to do as well. Booked a villa as well with friends and costing us £370 per person x

Off to Turkey on Monday! Exchange rate is really good and just a 4 hour flight. Loads to do as well. Booked a villa as well with friends and costing us £370 per person x

I go in 6 weeks I can't wait , what resort are you going to x

We always stay in Hisaronu but I got married on Olu Deniz beach 2 years ago. Where do you stay? X

We did Portugal cheap on the Algarve and yes quite cheap when there too. We went me and hubby plus two friends and their two kids stayed in pria de luz, the beach is Gorgoeus there is a lovely child friendly zoo and we rented a private apartment inc pool for around 100 pounds each this was June last yr. We did hire cars for ease of getting around but it depends where u stay beach was an easy five min walk as were restaurants and lots for children around the kids with us were then 1.5yrs and 4yrs x

Ohhhh! Normally the telmessos but have stayed at the Grove and Orka. Staying in a villa this year round the back of Azda. Where do you stay? X

We are off to lanzarote next Saturday :) I can't freakin wait xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ohhhh! Normally the telmessos but have stayed at the Grove and Orka. Staying in a villa this year round the back of Azda. Where do you stay? X

The yalcin . Have stayed there for the last 3 years but have stayed in the pine vally and also the saray xxx

I was going to suggest Mexico, Goa or Egypt but they are all over 3 hours. :wall2:

How about Rhodes? It's another Greek Island a lot like Cyprus. I went there on a cruise and just fell inlove with it instantly. Castles, clear blue ocean, white sandy beaches and the great shops. We even had dolphins swimming around the ship. Ever since I've been desperate to go back, but saving for a baby comes first.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back