where to go on holiday?

nathanmum

Reaction score
right i am defo going on holiday this year but dont know where. we went to cyprus in 2005 and majorca 2004 loved both but want to go somewhere else. i want a nice sandy beach no pebbles, clear water, stuff to do but not mad busy, baby friendly and warm, not too far away, well possibly go may time or june. im thinking menorca, bulgaria or tunisia??

benidorm is brill for families we wentl ast year and we r going again this year

why not go to Lagana in greece it is lovely there:) real family holiday:) i hve been

we went to portugal earlier this year to vilamoura its was fab so much to do and see there it was great!

We took Kaiden to oula deniz in Fethiyae, Turkey was a great family holiday, really clean, people there loved kids and the beaches where stunning white sand beaches and well accessable for buggies and stuff, even the restaurants that had stairs, the waiters would rush over and carry the buggy up the stairs for you, and when Kaiden was unsettled during a meal theyd insist on rockin the buggy for you while u finished your meal, were hoping to go back again this year XkelX

We are going to fuerteventura in may :)

why not stay in the uk.? :D there are loads of lovely places to go in the uk and very child friendly too.
England is a beautiful country. Why not try camping?

Menorca is fantastic for families & a beautiful island & with a quick flight time makes it ideal. Personally I wouldn't go to Tunisia tho.
I found Fuerteventura too windy for my liking but it does depend on where you stay I guess?

We're going to Dubai in a couple of weeks time & Florida in June, can't wait :cheer:

I went to santorini in Greece last year, very beautiful and so relaxing. We went as a couple but their were loads of families and it was really child friendly.....

Menorca is fab, took twinnies there for our first family holiday when they were 1 and it was fab.

Greece is also good but you have to pick out a place with a sandy beach, the resort of Lindos in Rhodes is gorgeous , a beautiful little sandy bay though the weather may be a little warm for lo in June?

We're braving it in June and going to France with a 6-7 week old baby :shock:

We're doing one of these luxury camping holidays where your tent is already up and quite luxurious.

The site looks great and has sandy man made beach around a man made swimming lake for kids, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and has cost us £350 for the 5 of us for 10 days including our crossing!

Bargain! Kids are sooo excited! :cheer:

i really really want to takr madison on holiday!!! i might go to butlins ( i love that place) lol

We went Portinax in northern Ibiza last year. Amazingly clear sea, fish swimming round your feet, and beautiful sand! And I hate beaches!!!

Only thing is, there were loads of steps, so be prepared to climb!!

These are a couple of pics of the sea!

P1010158.jpg

P1010157-1.jpg

P1010156-1.jpg

I want to go back now! :( :lol:

go to malta! nice beaches, warm weather nice food and very friendly people. thats my home country

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back