• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hmmmmm

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Well I havent been on here for ages but here goes - I am 10 dpo today - was on holiday when I ov'd - lots and lots of bedding - just feel strange - got some internet tests through the post this morning so obviously had to pee on one - after 5 mins there seems to be a faint line - really faint.... So decided it was an evap line - but the bag of tests were calling me so did another one just now and yep another really faint line - so faint I dont know if its my imagination - suppose I have to wait a couple of days and try again but I feel sick with excitement as I really think my time may be running out at 41!!!

I was wondering where you got to hon. That is soooo exciting. Also they are not as sensitive as the early test ones so :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aww congrats :) hope you get a darker line soon :cheer:

Thanks Becs - feel like I've been here before!! Been keeping an eye on you over the past few months - I took a job that involved 3 hours travelling a day so the ttc took a back seat the last couple of months - but went on holiday and decided to start my own business - really relaxed and as I say I think the bedding was just about perfect timing - just hope it isnt the same as last time - not going to say anything to my husband until this line gets a bit darker!! Very stupidly said on holiday (we went to Olu Deniz in Turkey) if we did conceive we would have to call the baby Denis!!!

LOL - just tried to take a picture but you really cant see anything - Im sure it is just wishful thinking but hey only time will tell - I will be able to use FMU tomorrow morning - until then I must stop myself peeing on all 20 tests!! :oops:

pmsl Denis.... If he really sticks with that then tell him you can both agree when the baby is born and after he has seen you go through that I'm sure he will let you have whatever you want :lol:

oh goood luck :cheer:

Just pray for a girl- Denise isn't as bad as Denis :lol:

Good luck :cheer: - us oldies have to stick together, you're only as old as you feel :lol:

:pray: ing for a BFP

Thanks Flick - I cant believe im as old as I am actually, the only give away is when I look in the mirror and my mum is looking back at me! Nevermind i wake up next to my father in law most mornings too!!

I already have a 20 year old daughter and a 17 1/2 year old son so sometimes I feel Im being greedy trying for another but my husband has been sooooo wonderful with my two - he's been around for 12 years and their own dad didnt want anything to do with them - that I would love us to have one of our own. Its taken us 12 years to get in a financial position to try, just could kick myself for not starting earlier!!

Well I havent been on here for ages but here goes - I am 10 dpo today - was on holiday when I ov'd - lots and lots of bedding - just feel strange - got some internet tests through the post this morning so obviously had to pee on one - after 5 mins there seems to be a faint line - really faint.... So decided it was an evap line - but the bag of tests were calling me so did another one just now and yep another really faint line - so faint I dont know if its my imagination - suppose I have to wait a couple of days and try again but I feel sick with excitement as I really think my time may be running out at 41!!!

I was wondering where you got to hon. That is soooo exciting. Also they are not as sensitive as the early test ones so :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aww congrats :) hope you get a darker line soon :cheer:

Thanks Becs - feel like I've been here before!! Been keeping an eye on you over the past few months - I took a job that involved 3 hours travelling a day so the ttc took a back seat the last couple of months - but went on holiday and decided to start my own business - really relaxed and as I say I think the bedding was just about perfect timing - just hope it isnt the same as last time - not going to say anything to my husband until this line gets a bit darker!! Very stupidly said on holiday (we went to Olu Deniz in Turkey) if we did conceive we would have to call the baby Denis!!!

LOL - just tried to take a picture but you really cant see anything - Im sure it is just wishful thinking but hey only time will tell - I will be able to use FMU tomorrow morning - until then I must stop myself peeing on all 20 tests!! :oops:

pmsl Denis.... If he really sticks with that then tell him you can both agree when the baby is born and after he has seen you go through that I'm sure he will let you have whatever you want :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back