Hmmmm sounds interesting

luce1

Reaction score
:think: Don't know if you girlies are as sad as me but I was watching the Baby Channel on Sky today and usally it tends to repeat itself however today there was this guy on there selling non-alcoholic wine & bubbly (well 0.5%) and its ok for ladies like us and whilst we are breast feeding too.

He was saying wine experts voted it as good as some top vinos around the world and the lady presenter seemed to really like it (I know they are sales people) BUT I think I'm gonna buy some in for when babs in born ... very reasonable prices and is far more sociable that OJ! What ya think? the website is www.lono.co.uk

Don't know about you but I'm really missing holding a glass of chilled wine especially on a day like today!!

if i fancy a glass of wine or beer i have one.
one glass won't hurt baby at this stage. :)

Yea i have been having the odd glass or bottle this time around, cos one isnt going to harm baby, its just hard stopping at one :rotfl:

yes it is sophie! :rotfl:

ive found a glass of wine quite relaxing on a weekend to be honest. :)

As i cant have a pint i love a nice shandy on a hot day :D

green ridge - chardonnay... only 1.2% and really tastes like proper wine... loads of supermarkets sell it...

x

wen i was preg i had a small bit of bear with leamonade i dot like it that strong neway lo.l

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
wen i was preg i had a small bit of bear with leamonade i dot like it that strong neway lo.l

:rotfl: :rotfl: what did the bear think of that? :rotfl: :rotfl: (hope you ment beer)

Luce I love the picture of ur bump! (sorry 2 change subject) is that ur LO's foot pressed against ur tummy?

fingerscrossed said:
Luce I love the picture of ur bump! (sorry 2 change subject) is that ur LO's foot pressed against ur tummy?

Hey fingerscrossed, thats not my belly it's jus a piccie.. my belly is prob that big now though! I'd love to get a piccie of when lil ones kicking me ... how cool would that be? xox

I have a glass of wine evey friday and saturday night :D xx

I've had a couple of G & T's about once a week in the past 3 weeks. They are lurvly in the hot weather!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back