Well here goes

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thank you for all your well wishes. How the hell does the hospital expect me to relax and have a good nights sleep :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got to sleep about 1 and have been waking up every hour. I couldn't stand it any more so I'm now up. I keep thinking of things to take to hospital now too, i-pod, portable dvd player and am driving myself nuts.
Carly the way I'm going I'll have a hospital bag as big as yours :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

John (my o/h) completely did my head in last night, he was running round worse than me getting really stressed then making me stress out so in the end I put my foot down and shouted at him and made him sit down and shut up. He's slept like a log too and is still sleeping so at least he'll be ok for today.

Ooh also, I've lost my baby car seat, that was Aidans. He's only 15 months old so it's been used up until a few months ago. We've got no idea where it is so my parents are going to have to hunt for it today and if not we'll have to get another one.

On a bright note, I went to bingo last night and the lines were for a bottle of wine - I won the first 3 - they were all laughing coz they knew I couldn't drink them. Then I won a £10 house, then I won the final house and got £100 - what a good night :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry post is so long, just getting nervous and rambling now, but will let you know whats going on today and when she's born - Will give Lisa a running commentary :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck, I'm up too! It's my last sweep this am before induction tmrw so I'll be in your situ tonight, restless restless restless! Really hope all goes well for you and that you have all you need in your bag! My hubby loves hospitals, which is weird, so I don't think I'll need that much entertainment due to his excitedness! Have an amazing 14th December 2007! x

Good Luck for today Kelsey :D :hug: soon you'll have your lo in your arms :cheer:

Good luck for tomorrow Valley Girl :hug: :hug:

Good luck for today hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

You'll soon be holding your little princess :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good Luck Hun!! :D I'll Be Thinking Of You. God Its Soooo Exciting I Cant Believe All These Births :dance: All The Best :hug: :hug: xxx

OOO just seen ur threads!!!!!!!!

Good luck hunni :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back