What's this mean?

skairdykat

Reaction score
This afternoon I noticed some creamy CM. It was just a little bit in my knickers and it was white. Does this mean something or nothing? I'm 4DPO.

I think so :shock:

I had OV pain Sat/Sun and also had watery CM the back end of last week. Was really bloated on Sunday night with quite bad OV pain. Which had gone by Monday morning when I got up and have been fine since. Do you think maybe I'm OVing late? I hope not we haven't BD'd yet this week :x

It doesn't sound like fertile cm hon, I would guess that you have ov'd. It's quite normal to get this sort of cm post ov. It doesn't mean you are or are't pregnant. Its just cervical mucus. Fingers crossed for you though.

Yeah I think I have because of the way I felt over the back end of last week and the weekend, not just the pains but how bloody horny I was :oops:

Poor Rob's still not recovered :rotfl: :rotfl:

skairdykat said:
Yeah I think I have because of the way I felt over the back end of last week and the weekend, not just the pains but how bloody horny I was :oops:

Poor Rob's still not recovered :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yep, me too, I get rampant around ov. We are staying in the four season Hampshire this saturday to celebrate our first year anniversary. I'm not due to ov untill Monday/ Tues but it would be great if it happened early for one month as I am going to be making extensive use of the room :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back