Hmmm...

gem44_4

Reaction score
Girlies......just think.....i might be pregnant :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I did a test this morning with FMU and couldn't believe it when 2 lines appeared!!!!

Really trying to not get too excited due to the miscarriage a year ago, but me and oh are soooo happy!!!!

A bit worried because i only used a cheap test but the box does say it's <99%. Keep thinking maybe it's a duff one but oh says they wouldn't be able to sell them if they were rubbish.

Had so much other stuff happen that makes me think i am pregnant. I think i'm going to do the other cheap test tomorrow morning and then maybe at the weekend get a cb test which i will definately believe.

Gemxx :D :D

wow Gem, that's great!! Congrats!! I've been watching for your reply. Can you post all your symptoms please, no matter how small , in the days leading up to your BFP!! Might help some of us other girlies to pinpoint if we might be getting there.xxx

Cheapie tests always gave me the same result as the expensive tests...

Congatulations! :cheer:

Congratulations Gem! You'll be about the same stage as me so we can go through all this together - whoopeee!

Valentine xxx

CONGRATS Gem!!! Wooohooo!!

Yes please .. can we have some symptoms please? :D Thanks!!!

woohoo Gem that's fantastic news a big fat CONGRATULATIONS to you and OH.

yay :cheer: congratulations!!!

been checking for your update really pleased for you :)

Congratulations Gem! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Where in Leicestershire are you from? I'm from Birstall, but currently in Anstey.

:dance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done!

The only difference between cheap tests and expensive tests is the cost. Well done for finding cheap ones (but, for your next baby, try Ebay for some really really cheap ones- they ARE just as good!). If it says you're pregnant- you're pregnant!

TM

Thanks sooo much girls :hug:

This forum has been a godsend for me the last few months.

Still can't actually believe it even though i did another test this morning that was BFP (cheapie test again!!)

So far symptoms have been:
Stomach cramps that started a week before af was due (still getting the cramps,not so bad today though, and it does make me panic that af is coming)
A lot of watery discharge (which again i panic thinking is af :wall: )
Blue veiny boobs that have been quite sore since Saturday.
Felt queezy on Tues and yesterday afternoon.
And today gone off food could only manage a cup a soup and biscuit for lunch. Noticed i was quite thirsty today too.
Also already finding my trousers quite uncomfortable when i'm sat down and it's a relief to undo them.

Me and oh are finding it hard to get excited about the pregnancy because of the miscarriage i had, and panic at every little twinge or feeling, but trying to stay as positive as i can.

Thanks again

Gemxx

ps think the magic medicine may have worked for me as this was my first month of taking it :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back