I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!! ...... ***with pics now***

Yay! You really deserve this having waited so patiently.

Congrats to you and your hubby and I really hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Oh Chrissy what lovely news :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: cant see the pictures though :( .

You best keep coming back to stalk us all x x x x

OMG Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so pleased for you hunnie :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't see the pics either :?

Chrissy CONGRATULATIONS babe, so thrilled for you, no more charting or tests for you Well done, wishing you a safe 9 mths. So so so happy for you i'm hoping all the help you gave me will mean I get a BFP too.

Big Hugs, So what does that BFP feel like bet your heart nearly came out your mouth! Was your DH with you when you tested???

XXXXXX

CazH - yeah DH was with me. It was wierd actually because out of all the months we've been ttc I thought that this month was the one we had the least chance in! We didn't BD as much as usual and I've been poorly so not getting any symptoms.

Seeing that 2nd line is the most surreal thing I think has ever happened to me!

I did the cheapie test first.....don't wanna waste the expensive ones on BFN's! and I left it in the bathroom while I was watching the cricket this morning. I went to check it and I just walked out and said to Si 'you're not going to believe this' His face just lit....he got tears in his eyes straight away. I didn't believe it and thought it must be a dodgy test so I got the Asda home brand one out and did that and another cheapie - just to prove that the first test was dodgy - and both of them came up with BFP's really quickly. I think it was only when I saw those two that it really hit me.....I just started shaking and saying 'oh my god, I'm pregnant' DH had to take me to the sofa to sit down and we both just sat there hugging and crying for about 5 minutes.

When we'd come round I did the digi one and it was so final seeing that word there, it was the best thing ever :D

After trying so hard to so long it's honestly the best feeling in the world. All those times I was tempted to throw the towel in and say I can't do it anymore seem so silly now because just seeing that 2nd line makes all the heartache and disapointment each month worth while and makes me being pg that much more special.

Goodness me I'm feeling soppy today!! :hug: :hug:

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!

Huge Congratulations!!!!!!!

So, so happy for you Chrissy :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug:

Yay Yay Yay!!! Commented in chart stalkers, but had to tell you again how stoked I am for you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Just logged on to see how the testathon went - huge congratulations Chrissy! :cheer: :cheer:

Wishing you a very happy & healthy pg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back