Hmm? (TMI!!)

Crimson92

Reaction score
Well I had my sweep today and thought nothing of it, had a few cramps here and there - the usual, but just been to the toilet and had really bad diarrhoea (TMI sorry!) I mean it was mostly water :oooo:, now every time I need to fart I am running to the loo! I also lost a big bit of plug (again) but it was just clear..

I had lunch at the chinese and hope its not that just not working with my body if you get me? What do you ladies think? Bad food or the possible start of labour?

Im not sure I want it to be labour I feel rather happy being able to plan everything and have it sorted for friday, not sure I want a surprise labour now! xx

P.s not had any contractions I think, just the odd stomach pain here and there x

Morning Buddy - just you and me holding the April Fort now! I read yesterday that Chinese food can bring on labour as well. So you never know! I have an apointment on Thursday evening to find out whats happening with me. Keep us posted! xx

I had the clear out the day I had my daughter and 2 days before my son. Def sounds like your bodies getting ready. Won't be much longer x x

I had a clear out a few days before both of my labours, so hopefully it may be the sign of things to come.

How are you feeling this morning?

Still needing to run to the toilet and my tummy keeps grumbling, no pains or anything though maybe my body knows I am being induced on Friday :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back