Hmm ladies? Confused a little..... *I have added a pic!! *

lea m

Reaction score
I did a test on the 16th March, BFN!
This morn, just by chance decided to do a test! It was BFP!!!!
Then I did another BFP (both of them ebay cheapies)then a FR one and BFP!
Now I have read on here that the FR ones detect later than the ebay cheapies, and seeing as I stopped the pill 4 1/2 weeks ago and had no AF, how far do you think I would be? Far enough for the FR would be what? I have no idea?
Im so excited and shocked at the same time? I wasnt expecting to be getting a BFP for a while especially not until i had AF had been!?! lol
My docs are shut now and I cant get an appointment until late next week if Im lucky :( Bummer lol I wish i had a date to go off!! I will post pics as soon as i get the batteries in the camera haha

Heres a pic of the tests!
Sorry its not to clear, normally my camera takes really clear pics I think I had it on the wrong setting! lol
bfp002.jpg

Im going to get a digi tomorrow I hope!

Congratulations!!! :D Do you know the first day of your last period?x

Thankyou!! :cheer:
My last period was about 6 years ago! lol Oh except a few slight bleeds last year? :? hee hee
I have to quess that I will be around 4 weeks! I will just have to go from the last day I took my pill I guess?

When you manage to see the docs, tell him you dont know, that way you get a dating scan and you get to see your bubba :cheer:

I did that with Oli, I was on the pill when I was pg with her and got a dating scan, it was brilliant :cheer:

Thanks! I was hoping they would do that! :D:D I cant wait!! :cheer: :dance:

Omg wow hunny!!! CONGRATS!! I just seen your post, i cant beleive it!! have a H&H 9 months babe!! :hug: and dont let that silly cow on my post upset you, you have so much to be exited and happy for !
as for the dating scan, i fell pregnant on the pill with my daughter, i just waited for my 12 week scan, turned out i was actually 21weeks :cheer: congrats again x

Thankyou!!
I wanna ticker!! haha I could use the last date I took the pill I suppose for now?? haha Im so impatient! I dont want to have to wait for a doc appointment which will be next week, then an appointment for a scan which could be weeks off hahaha I may just make one!! :oops:

make one from the day of your last pill..

and then it gets the ball rolling hehe..

then when you have scan / see m/w they an help you work in out properly..

Even if they put you bk, it cant be by too long? xx

there DEF BFP.. congrats again...
oooh i love seing the tests with 2lines hehe

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cheer: they are soooo positive!!
BFP!!

Well done you hunny!!

Hope you have a Happy healthy ( not to sicky :puke: ) nine months!

:hug: :hug:

Sweety how regular were your cycles when you had them?

lea m said:
Thats what I was thinking!! :D

i've made you a space in 1st tri... come on in..

(p.s there plenty more for all your girlies, so pwease sticky baby dust bring us millions of BFP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back