• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just tested again and............Pic of test added

HURRRAHH!!! I'm so excited for you :cheer: dunno why, I think it's your nickname, wantababynow, you sound so mad for it, it would be so depressing each time you got a BFN. Have a great pregnancy :dance:

Wantababynow said:
Sam xxxxx

pregnant.jpg

i just have to say this again WooHoo! it must be such a great feeling to see the word pregnant!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

awwww bless you honey!! How fantastic!! Can't wait to see you over in first tri!!!!

Thank you all so much!!! It really is a great feeling to see pregnant on the test i am so glad they invented them sort of tests!!!!

Thanks again xx going docs tomorrow so will see what he says!!!
I am so excited!!! Hubby is over the moon he cant believe it!!!!

xxxxxx

yay about time we had 1

congratz hun nice ticker but your name dont sound right now maybe change it to "imhavinababy"

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
plz for you :hug:

Congratulations!

Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

I know I have PMd Urchin to see if they can change my user name!!!

I am made up!!! Hubby and I stil in shock!! I keep saying I am pregnant!! Only told my best friend and hubby and I am dying to tell my sister she has been waiting to be an Auntie for years!!! I dot know if to tell her though or wait until I am further on in the pregnancy!! What do you think?

xxxx

Hiya :wave:

Congrats and have a happy and healthy pregnancy :dance:

Kate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member