WTF? grrr First Responce v Ebay/c

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
im so angry at FR right now. im obviously getting BFPs on ebay tests~ pink lines, right palce, right time frame... still v.faint, but obv there. I took another FR coz i KNEW i would get my second pink line by now, im due either today or yesterday, i think yesterday. and no, some scrawny little shaddow, thats all im getting, probably even less than my last FR i took monday. :x grrrr why!!! now im all worried because last time i only got BFP at 16dpo and it ended in m/c :cry: what do i think now????

i know this sounds totaly stupid and rediculous, but i know im pregnant, i feel it iv known since 3dpo iv tried ignoring myself and telling myself im not :roll: this is what i wrote in my TTC diary yesterday...
AF is due today, Not here yet-- STAY AWAY! it is curently 18th March and im 14dpo.
had a few possible bfps, plan to take first responce friday morning if ebay cheapies get any darker (i only have two leftover).
i have cramping and sharp pains today mostly to the left, a little sickly yesterday, lots of gass, and heightened smell. going to the bathroom alot, urine still cloudy and strong.. iv had alot of salivor (i googled it and is meant to be a sign.. hmm) booobs killing me, esp nipples. right now i have heartburn and just feeling sluggish and bloated. Looking forward to knowing fingers crossed. im enjoying salad and fruits and gone off avacado- my fave :(

what do you all think please help im going nuts! :cry:

:hug:

Hun I am sorry to say this but this is what happened to me last time, I had faint on FR and i/cs then they got fainter, I had a chemical that month.

I was certain I was pregnant I just knew I was, I know exactly what you mean, I hope this isnt the case for you I really do, because its so deflating.

People dont realise until they are TTC how much it does happen.

I am really sorry to be negative towards you hun,I just dont want you to get to obssesed with it, because what will be will be.

Fingers are crossed you get your bfp hun they really are tightly crossed!!! :pray:

What miu strength is the ebay ones?

They may be picking up a lower amount and the FR may need a higher amount, its sounds as though you are getting your bfp :cheer:

Wait till friday hun and use your FR then :hug:

Hi hun wll this is what i found odd when i tested at the week end with a CB (notmal) i didnt even get a sniff of a line so thought oh well maybe not my month.Tested monday at 12dpo with a CB digi in the afternoon after several wee's of the day and i was so suprised to see it come up as pregnant. Have you tried testing with a digi and maybe in the afternoon as its not always the case testing in the morning for some people. I always remember with my 2 lo's i tested in the afternoon and got my BFP's. Aww good luck hunny ive got this feeling for you il be keeping my fingers x'd. :hug: :pray:

i dont like fr either i have never liked them, i think you should go and get a digital, i know they are so expensive but i think its worth it for peace of mind, i am still testing positive after my m/c 5 weeks ago, its faint now but its there i used a digital and it came up on that so if your lines are getting darker im sure the digi will pick it up.

from what i've read before the digi's need a higher level of hormone then some of the cheaper ones, however i got a possitve on one and i was 3 days late, and they do claim to work from before u miss your period.
good luck, it does all sound possitive

Thanks girls, my ebay ones are meant to be 10mlu. im not sure what FR is. Yeah i never really liked them either, but my friend said t get them as "there the best" im really dissapoined with FR to be honest. i dont know maybe its just wishfull thinking and im not :cry: thats what i went out to buy, a CB digi with the words, but they didnt have them in stock only FR and One-step midstream, i have one-step strips from ebay.

OOOHHHH i dont want to spend anymore on these stupid tests! :wall:

Elle's mumy its best to wait about 2-3 days and see if Af arrives, if not then do a Cb digital. Ive used tesco ones before and they are pretty good.

I used a first response before and i was Pregnant but the line didnt show up too much to be honest.

Try not to drive yourself too mad :wall: and try not to think just one thing just take is as though you purely dont know hun, Dont worry it will happen wether its now or in a few months xx

Hey girls, i had a little sneaky look at my test i did and theres a slither of a line.. i know its out of the time frame, but still theres a little something so i went out and got a clearblue digi (the one with "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant") when shall i take it???? x

Oooooh hun i was naughty with mine and tested in the afternoon after several wee's too :lol: Most would say wait and test with your FMU but tbh its entirely up to you :cheer: I would be to curious and want to test esp with the tests youve had so far it has to be good!!!!!

Lol i will test, but deffo not today. i have a ebay cheapie i will use tomorrow i think then il try and hold back another day and test at 4days late if all is good fingers crossed! do you think it will be "Pregnant"? im doubtfull. i know iv had bfps but each day they say different LOL x

Elle's Mummy - What are you're BB Temps like? Are they staying high?
Good luck. Hope you get your BFP x

I dont see why not hun how many DPO will you be then???

Elle'sMumy said:
Lol i will test, but deffo not today. i have a ebay cheapie i will use tomorrow i think then il try and hold back another day and test at 4days late if all is good fingers crossed! do you think it will be "Pregnant"? im doubtfull. i know iv had bfps but each day they say different LOL x

If ebay cheapiers are gettin a slight line..

Then if your pregnant Which i hope sooo much you are..

the CB digi will more than likely pick it up babe.. i was still gettin very faint on ebay 12DPO did a CB digi, and it said "pregnant" i was kinda expecting it to.. i had all the same symtoms as you, but still really suprised it did.. if u get me?

Anyway test babe.. and good luck, got eveything crossed for you sweetie xxxx

LOL i totaly get you, i have the FAINTEST lines on ebay cheapies but there deffo there. did you get BFN on first responce at all? i dont know weather to consider this as BFN or BFP coz iv changed the contrast
have a look

DSC00874.jpg

what do you think?

I can see it. If im looking at it correct is it to the slightly to the right of the darker line.Ooooooo id test with the digi with FMU then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back