Feeling really poop

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Having a really bad day today. :( So sorry for the moan in advance!

Had a bit of a leak yesterday and felt as though I had been kicked in me lady bits. Also some twinges and stuff. Had a Midwife appointment anyway so she examined me and said that she wasnt sure whether my waters had gone or not but that I was measuring 37 weeks, baby is heads down but not engaged but could still be back to back (she couldnt tell for deffo) which is what could have broken my waters if they had gone. She told me to either go straight to hospital or go home and to lie on my side for 20 mins and if when i stand up i leak again i was to go to hospital. I decided to go home cos DH was still in work and i didnt want to go on my own.
I didthe lie on the side thing and nothing happened. :( I know he isnt full term yet but I really got my hopes up cos I REALLY want to meet him now. Feel awful for saying that when I know people like Jo are overdue on their due date so sorry girls! But when i had my leak which left a proper puddle (sorry tmi) i thought that may be it.
Anyway, today I feel the same - really sore between the legs and such a feeling of pressure down there like sommats gonna go pop. But Im just soooooooo tired as well. Slept for 10 hours last night, got up at 9 and had to go back to bed at 11.30 cos i couldnt keep my eyes open. I slept until 2pm and got up and got a shower but still feeling really poo now and very fed up.
Not sure if sommat is going on or if this is all part and parcel of this stage of pregnancy but either way I want to meet my son. :wall: :wall:

Thanks for the moan girls! :hug:

can't offer any advice honey - guess your little boy will do things in his own sweet time. but lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: winging their way to you xx

Aww hun sorry ur feeling so rubbish :(

Maybe the pressure u can feel is babys head beginning to engage? Take it easy & chill, spoil urself with some chocolate & watch some rubbish on TV!

Thinking of u chick xxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry you are feeling so pants :( If it helps I feel pretty fed up and uncomfortable too, it must be something that just happens at this stage. I am so tired too and just wanna sleep and feel a little low and depressed. I have been forcing myself to do things as anything that takes my mind off fixating on how I feel and look makes me really depressed and low. I know it's hard when you are uncomfortable or in pain to keep your chin up but I have found trying to distract myself from it def helps at least for a bit. I am also desperate to meet my LO now and feel guilty when there are people who are overdue but I also can't help the way I feel...i'm fed up and want bubs out sooner rather than later. If it helps at all, I had a chat with my Dr today about the way I feel and he said it's perfectly normal for a pregnant woman at our stage to feel that way.

I hope you feel better soon and just remember that the end is in sight :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back