hmm...

Marmite

Reaction score
I dont know whats going onnnnn....

first i was in bed, and woke up thinking I had wet myself, then I started getting some pains, not particuly bad ones, but i thought hang on... maybe it was my waters. I tried to have a sniff but couldn't really make it out as i have a blocked nose :roll:

first i was unsure that i was going into labour, then i was convinced, and now im unsure again, im still getting pains although they are not very strong and about 15-25 mins apart.

Can you ring your 24 hour midwife service? How many weeks are you?

im 39+5, but i don't think its happening, pains seem to be dying off :roll:

Have you been leaking at all since? :? If so I would give your MW a call as you could get an infection if your membranes have ruptured. Sometimes it takes a while for contx to establish themselves after your waters go.

Marmite, you better tell them about the waters anyway and they can check that out for you, although same thing happened to me and mw said i'd be leaking all the time after that if they had broken, which didnt happen!!

As for pains unless its contractions which are coming regularly 5-10 mins apart say, (time them if you can) and with each one they should increase in intensity then its probably not labour yet. Best of luck xx

deffo get it checked if u think ure waters have broken :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back