Hiya - haven't been around for a while...

Sahara

Reaction score
Hello Girlies - hope you are all well and conrats all of you who got their BFP :dance:

I just thought I would pop by and say i have put ttc on hold for a couple of months because I don't think my head is in the right place yet after loosing my Mum in Nov. I thought I was OK, but I am not really.

I am now surrounded by 8 pregnant women all due within 3 months of each other which i feel is putting pressure on us too.

I also have a couple of months worth of major work commitments so all in all I think I shall leave it for a bit.

I shall still be around and I popping in, but probably not as much.

Take care everyone
Sarah

:wave: Hi Sahara :wave:

So sorry to hear about your mum :hug: :hug:

Hope to see you back here soon saying that you have got your BFP :pray: Take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Sahara, really sorry to hear that you lost your mum, I hop you're coping x

Hey Sahara, good luck hun and big hugs x x x x :hug: :hug: :hug:

your doing the right thing hun- u'll know when the time is right. keep strong :hug:
xxxx
p.s i'll probably still be here when u feel like returning! :lol:
xxx

Hi hun! i was wondering where you've been as haven't seen you here in a while :D

Sorry to hear you're putting your plans on hold but i think you're doing the right thing. I'm sure you will feel ready and confident once your "wound" is healed and things are back to normal but in the meantime keep in touch and if you need to talk do not hesitate! we're all here for you :hug: :hug:

Hi ladies,

Thank you for your well wishes.

I have been to the Docs and he said I can have my smear early so I shall get that done next cycle - although I forgot to ask when the best time is - its about a week after your period I think . Anyway by the time i get that done and the results it will be another 8 weeks and hopefully I will be ready to think about ttc again.

I can't wait, but I feel this is the best way to go as there is so much pressure on us for the mentioned reasons. I certainly feel with 8 pregnant woman around me it certainly adding to it greatly.

I am going to enjoy my wonderful 2 yr old and hopefully be pregnant later on in the summer. I would love a spring baby :D

Fingers crossed for lots BFPs this month.

I will be around and about even if I don't post much.

Waterlilie - I hope your Mum is OK and you can always pm if you want to chat.

Take care
Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back