his first night away

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
last night nathan spent his first night away, he stayed round my mums for the night. from the moment he left i just wanted to cry it felt like half of me was missing.
my mum picked him up at 5ish sat night and dropped him back at 6 this evening. im so happy to have him back!
i trust her but it was hard trusting someone else to look after him properly does that make sense?

Awww bless you I know exactly what you mean! :hug:

Bet it was an amazing feeling to have him back home though wasn't it? :D

ooo bet that was hard we left emma for the first time on sat night but it wasnt all night and she was in her house dont know if i could do all night yet. glad it went ok though :hug:

we first left willow at 2 1/2 weeks old and she has satyed at my mums a couple of times now, i think by leaving her at a very early age has made it eaiser to leave her there now.

and my mum loves having her.

Hi

aww well done the first time i left Kiara was at 5 and a hlaf months old and i was drunka nd it was all i talked about drove everyone nuts!
My sister is going out for her b-day tom and leaving her daughter with my aunt but i told her i wasnt ready to leave Kadyn yet so cant come :oops: i get too attached i think.

You totally make sense hun i feel the same way its hard when you do thinsg one waya nd you have to wonder if theyw ill do the same while your away
:hug: Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back